Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

I don't get the big deal about the Legion edition pistols.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't get the big deal about the Legion edition pistols.
    it really felt amazing in my hand and just feeling to the reset on the trigger was great
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    In other depressing news today was the 4 month mark for my Gemtech MK9K. Still no sign of my paperwork.
    Does that take 2? SBR/Supressor? Or just one? Not sure what the MK9K counts as in terms of those.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    america will never give up there guns there to embedded in there society now
    Yes because there would be another Civil War and that's not worth it.

Couldn't resist a good deal. Whole lot of gun for $600.

Compact 9mm model, fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear, G10 grips, and about as much "Tactical" as you can cram into a small package. haha

Pretty hard to find in stock even at distributors.

I'm waiting on a Colt Commander RGZ custom shop, rail, threaded barrel...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    so not only will i be the proud owner of an MPX i will also be getting a brand new 226 Legion in 9mm was just too much to pass up im gonna have to stockpile a shit ton of 9mm now
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    so not only will i be the proud owner of an MPX i will also be getting a brand new 226 Legion in 9mm was just too much to pass up im gonna have to stockpile a shit ton of 9mm now
    Pffft should have went with a Scorpion EVO and used the extra money for the tax stamp and stock.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw this on another forum, which linked back to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comment...ediction_tool/

It uses NFATracker's information;

Basically download the spreadsheet from the google doc then enter you information and it spits out a projected date.

So for example, I put in that my check was cashed on 3/28/16, fill out it is a Form 4 suppressor (in state). Poof: projected approval date 8/25/16.

It says the average, based on data for others around my check cashed time frame is 8/12/16. (boy wouldn't that be nice if it was approved yesterday?)

I know some other stamp collectors are here on MMO-C, give it a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw this on another forum, which linked back to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comment...ediction_tool/
    Broken link. Looks like you copy/pasted the link with the "..." in the middle instead of the full original link.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

15+ Year Old Account
    Pffft should have went with a Scorpion EVO and used the extra money for the tax stamp and stock.
    had an evo absolutely hated it
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Broken link. Looks like you copy/pasted the link with the "..." in the middle instead of the full original link.
    Sorry try this: https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/comment...ediction_tool/

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    had an evo absolutely hated it
    Why?

15+ Year Old Account
    i took it to the range after i bought it and just really didnt like the feel of it i shot my buddys mpx and fell in love with it
    Get your shit together

I know people like to hand wave because its Crowder, but meh whatever.

Today I present to you the biggest, most labor-intensive video my team and I have ever put together.

I wanted to create the most thorough video possible regarding the myths, falsehood and outright lies surrounding "common sense" gun laws being pushed on Americans today.

This video required permission from the city, mayor, as well as cooperation of local police officers (whom I thank profusely) to make happen. What you'll see is eye-opening and terrifying, but hopefully incredibly informative, useful in the education of your friends and wildly funny. If not, feel free to punch me in my e-face.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know people like to hand wave because its Crowder, but meh whatever.

Hehe. Good video. Thanks for sharing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwyane Wade's cousin was shot and killed in Chicago last week, and Wade blames Chicago's "weak" gun control.

Dwyane Wade lashed out against Chicago's gun laws, calling them weak and saying he has urged city officials in his hometown to enact changes to help both citizens and police.

The Chicago Bulls star also said his children are afraid of police officers the same way he was when he was growing up and that prisons need to better rehabilitate inmates. He added that he was left with "a bad taste" in his mouth when Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump tweeted about the murder of his cousin last week.

Wade spoke to ABC News in an interview broadcast Friday, one day before the funeral of his cousin Nykea Aldridge, who was shot in Chicago.

"For our family, it was very tough," Wade said. "The headlines alone — mother walking down the street, registering her kids in school, a mother of four gets murdered — it's tough to deal with."

Aldridge was one of 90 people murdered in August alone in Chicago, a city that has been ravaged by gun violence. Wade is returning to Chicago this season after spending the first 13 years of his pro career starring for the Miami Heat.

"My purpose for being back in the city is bigger than basketball," Wade said. "Basketball is a big part of it, of course. It's what I do for a living. But I think my purpose at the end of the day is hopefully to come to Chicago and be a part and be the voice that can help bring people together."

Aldridge, 32, was pushing her baby in a stroller near a school where she'd planned to register her children when she was shot in the head and arm. She wasn't the intended target, police said.

Chicago — where police say 5,900 illegal guns have been confiscated this year already — once had some of the nation's strictest gun-control laws, but many are no longer on the books. Chicago police have said a fifth of the guns used in crimes in the city come in from neighboring Indiana.

"They are fighting a war," Wade said of Chicago police. "And they can do a lot better, but they can get more help as well to do better. There's other cities that have way tougher gun laws. We have weak gun laws."
    I'm trying to figure out by what possible metric Wade can legitimately call Chicago's gun laws "weak".

I mean... hasn't he played in Florida for, like... his entire career until now? One wonders how he views Florida/Miami gun laws...

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

isnt Chicago one of the Heavy gun law cities?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I don't really care what Americans do with the gun control in the US, as long they do not start arguing we need it here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Dwyane Wade's cousin was shot and killed in Chicago last week, and Wade blames Chicago's "weak" gun control.

I'm trying to figure out by what possible metric Wade can legitimately call Chicago's gun laws "weak".

I mean... hasn't he played in Florida for, like... his entire career until now? One wonders how he views Florida/Miami gun laws...
    So the restrictions on firearms in Chicago are ineffective?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    So the restrictions on firearms in Chicago are ineffective?
    They're just about effective as they ever have the possibility of being.

In MMO terms, there's a soft cap and a hard cap on gun control effectiveness. Chicago is pretty much way past the soft cap. And even at the hard cap would never come close to eliminating gun crime completely. And yet anything less than complete elimination will be seen as "need moar gun control" by many.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I don't really care what Americans do with the gun control in the US, as long they do not start arguing we need it here.
    Don't worry, the laws don't work anyway because they are too busy trying to control the object instead of doing something about people wanting the object to begin with.