Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    What kind of "level" are you talking about?
    Are you ignoring my posts and keep just asking the same questions despite me explaining to you what i´m talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Can someone explain to me why many people who are pro-gun control are anti-border control?

This seems like a pretty big logical inconsistency to me. If you were to make buying and selling guns illegal or much more difficult, it seems natural that cartels would start selling them more and more to compensate.

In other news;

Keanu Reeves on gun control:

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    In other news;

Keanu Reeves on gun control
    pretty bad ass

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    pretty bad ass
    Like Tom Cruise he often gets real world training for his movies.

In this case he went back to the trainers who worked with him for John Wick in preparation for John Wick 2.

Movie actor or not, his skills @ 3-gun are pretty amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Like Tom Cruise he often gets real world training for his movies.

In this case he went back to the trainers who worked with him for John Wick in preparation for John Wick 2.

Movie actor or not, his skills @ 3-gun are pretty amazing.
    The biggest thing with him is he's not a hypocritical douche like lIam Neeson
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    The biggest thing with him is he's not a hypocritical douche like lIam Neeson
    Don't forget Sylvester Stallone either. How about Sean Penn. The list is pretty long. lol

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are staunch 2A supporters, they even had a personal range built on one of their properties.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Are you ignoring my posts and keep just asking the same questions despite me explaining to you what i´m talking about?
    It could be he is like myself. He does not accept your explanations as being logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Can someone explain to me why many people who are pro-gun control are anti-border control?

This seems like a pretty big logical inconsistency to me. If you were to make buying and selling guns illegal or much more difficult, it seems natural that cartels would start selling them more and more to compensate.
    There is a lot of inconsistency among them.

No you said they arent on the same level. but you didnt explain what "level" means to you. I asked if it meant level of importance and you said no. So i have no idea what kind of "level" you are talking about.

No you said they arent on the same level. but you didnt explain what "level" means to you. I asked if it meant level of importance and you said no. So i have no idea what kind of "level" you are talking about.
    He is claiming because one has been more restricted than the other, this is his evidence its not on the same "level".

He uses restrictions as a gauge.

This is purely opinion based and has no factual bearing however.

This is like claiming freedom of movement is not on the same level as free speech because we have so many transportation regulations. Its a faulty argument.

He is claiming because one has been more restricted than the other, this is his evidence its not on the same "level".

He uses restrictions as a gauge.

This is purely opinion based and has no factual bearing however.
    Ya but level of what? lol. Thats all im trying to find out. Level of accessibility?

And ya obviously it has no factual bearing. I could say right to "bear arms" is more important than right to "free speech" because "bare" starts with a "b" and "free" starts with a "f" lol.

Ya but level of what? lol. Thats all im trying to find out. Level of accessibility?

And ya obviously it has no factual bearing. I could say right to "bear arms" is more important than right to "free speech" because "bare" starts with a "b" and "free" starts with a "f" lol.
    A lot of people do argue this, without the right to bear arms the right to free speech would not exist. Again, sort of an opinion based thing, though personally I do find some core merit in this claim.

Weapons secured our freedom, not words.

15+ Year Old Account
    In other news;

Keanu Reeves on gun control:
    From a 2008 interview:
    “You mean should citizens be able to have a weapon? Yeah, why not? I am not fundamentally against citizens having access to a weapon, but I think that it has complications, the use of it. It’s probably not the wisest thing. Personally I don’t own a weapon.”

So in your world
    Shooting at a gun range = statement about gun control

Totally makes sense.

- - - Updated - - -

On the examples i gave you, accessibility is just one of them, inalienable is another.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

From a 2008 interview:
    “You mean should citizens be able to have a weapon? Yeah, why not? I am not fundamentally against citizens having access to a weapon, but I think that it has complications, the use of it. It’s probably not the wisest thing. Personally I don’t own a weapon.”

So in your world

Totally makes sense.
    I'd say facts on the ground support the conclusion he changed his mind. Or just doesn't do wise things? Or is a special case? Because nobody's getting that into, or efficient at, 3-gun just borrowing other people's gear.

people can change their mind after 8 years?

madness.

From a 2008 interview:

So in your world

Totally makes sense.
    Good grief, only you of all people here could have missed such a tongue in cheek comment. Gun control = controlling the gun very well while shooting. Get it? GET IT? /smh

In other news, to counter this derp I just got back my 300BO SBR parts from getting a Cerakote job I am using in a build. Just waiting on Form 4 suppressor at this point.

for the "you dont need an ar for hunting" crowd

and what if i told you the 2A wasnt only protecting hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Previously, this OP was fairly biased, and honestly, we don't need a lengthy OP for this thread.

The thread is about gun control laws, mostly assault weapons laws, but all gun control discussion is fine - whatever people want to talk about that is -directly- related (i.e. not some future vague election promises).

Stay on topic, don't bash each other with insults, and remember this is just a thread in an internet forum.

- Simca

there is no way for this poll to not be biased towards the European sheep who are accustomed to being dictated they have less rights.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    You're inside of a locked metal shield?

It's okay dude. Your last comment gave me great insight into American culture. You're right I don't understand it. It's why I feel unsafe to be in your country.
    Its ok, we feel safer with out you here. The world needs victims. With out folks like you, criminals would have a much harder time

Good grief, only you of all people here could have missed such a tongue in cheek comment. Gun control = controlling the gun very well while shooting. Get it? GET IT? /smh

In other news, to counter this derp I just got back my 300BO SBR parts from getting a Cerakote job I am using in a build. Just waiting on Form 4 suppressor at this point.
    I need to get my trust notarized, stupid bank wouldn't, then I'll send off eform's for my 9mm and 300blk, built 9mm as pistol, now building 300 pistol also, then will get some stocks when forms done. Will probably wait to get my suppressor for the 300 until after the new rules and just do it as personal. Mostly want the trust for the name on the engraving.

Was also considering cerakoting the frames/ handguard, but couldn't decide on a color.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."