Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    Yesterday I had 10 shots in 10 minutes. Then chugged 7 beers. I can keep it down fine. I just end up passing out 2-3 hours into. How can I stay awake all day while drinking like that? Caffeine?
    Don't drink before you're mature enough to have better judgement. That's how you do it.

Deleted
    To be honest, when I go out to get smashed hard I rarely ever know how much I've gotten. We just mix up stuff into a "hex bowl" and play drunken games for an hour before leaving. I've experienced everything from being unable to leave my appartment to barely being drunk at all.

As a Dane, the country which holds the world record for party drinking, the trick I use is simply to go throw up if I am feeling like I might go pass out. Passing out is far far far worse than throwing up. Far worse than "keeping it in." If you're going to drink a lot and get completely smashed, at least know the golden rule to keeping yourself safe.

Edit: Often times, after you've emtpied your stomach, you can return to partying too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Its pretty accurate actually.
    We have a Irish foreign exchange student from Ireland in my class, and his nickname is "One Beer Chris" after he proceeded to throw up for 20 minutes after drinking a Miller Light.

Granted that may be due to the horrible quality that is Miller Light.

Dont slam your shots and dont chug your bear. You had 17 drinks, if ya spread it out better, that still 6 drinks every hour for 3 hours or a drink almost every 10 minutes for 3 hours. And try mixed drinks instead of straight shots.
    Last edited by openair; 2012-12-17 at 03:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mixing alcohol and caffeine is an activity that I strongly recommend against doing. It is a terrible experience and although you want to stay awake now just trust me when I say you will wish you could sleep when you have them both in your system. Being wired and smashed at the same time is terrifying.

If you want to prolong your drunkenness your best bet is simply to drink slowly.

Don't mix caffeine in. Drink lots of water and eat something substantial. Something salty with lots of carbs, pasta or pizza usually works. Mixing caffeine with alchohol is bad because one is a depresant and the other is a stimulant. Mixing the two basically sends mixed signals to your body telling to sleep while being awake. Instead of doing shots or chugging beers, try getting something you can sip on, a cocktail for example. A Jon Daily or even a rum and diet with some grenadine. Instead of trying to overcompensate and drink your weight in 10 minutes, try to average out to about 1 drink every 15 min. You'll still get there, but it will be much more relaxing and you won't pass out as quickly. Also food and water help ALOT.

The other option is AA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm. o_o Don't drink like that? And caffeine (stimulant) is not good to have with alcohol since alcohol is a depressant, and so they cancel each other out and you could get alcohol poisoning because you can't tell how drunk you are.

Drinking is overrated. Try to just enjoy a glass here and there...

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

This is natural selection at work.

You do realize passing out could have been the least of your problems. The next time you do it you could end up in the hospital. Some people think they're invincible when they drink. Don't be stupid kid.

Mixing caffeine and alcohol in order to drink more is a bad idea. People know their limits of alcohol because they are used to the feeling of getting tired from the depressant. If you add caffeine many people feel more awake and stop recognizing how intoxicated they actually are so they keep drinking. This was the main problem with 4 Loco. Just drink to an amount you feel comfortable and don't try to push yourself and especially don't use caffeine to try to drink more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A4gerbomb

Drink it, live it, love it.

Disclaimer: These are awful for you, I love them all the same.

Deleted
    Its pretty accurate actually.
    I am German & can drink a litre of booze without problems, too

Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    Yesterday I had 10 shots in 10 minutes. Then chugged 7 beers. I can keep it down fine. I just end up passing out 2-3 hours into. How can I stay awake all day while drinking like that? Caffeine?
    Cocaine its a hell of a drug..... for real tho slow the fuck down brah.

I'm not sure why you'd want to remain awake when drinking like this. It's not like you're going to remember any of it. So basically I agree with the following:

Know your limits, slow down.
    Besides that, being a passed-out drunk is a really annoying treat to have. It will be your friends who'll have to clean up your mess/drag your ass home/etc.

Deleted
    redbull/vodka.

Quote Originally Posted by kostamojin View Post
    I would strongly advise against cocaine in combination with lots of alcohol, since it dehydrates the body even further chaces are there you'll end up dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    learn your limits

maintain the buzz, don't drown it.

Quote Originally Posted by raechuul View Post
    Drinking is overrated
    life is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by kostamojin View Post
    Yeah a bump will get you right up, but I think we're talking about legal ways to stay awake here...

Tip 1: slow the hell down
    Tip 2: if you know you are gonna do multiple shots in a short time span, do yourself a favor and eat a lot of food beforehand. Pizza works well in my experience.
    Tip 3: drink a lot of water, you'll thank yourself in the morning
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Besides that, being a passed-out drunk is a really annoying treat to have. It will be your friends who'll have to clean up your mess/drag your ass home/etc.
    lol, so last night I was out at a bar with a friend and when we got back to his house I passed out on his couch. There's so much about last night that I can't remember at all, but I do remember the best moment.

I was in a dead sleep and awoke to throw up. He heard me making some noises just before I woke up I guess, so as I woke up, I leaned over the edge of the couch to throw up all over his floor. He was at his computer next to the couch so he turned his chair around and placed a big ass bowl for me to throw up in right in front of my face as I was just about to start throwing up. It was just perfect lol

This has pretty much been me all day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4ZF5YzKPY
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-12-17 at 05:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Know your limit, do try to be manly and end up that guy that puked on the cute chick
    2.prepare your stomach, eat something before heavy drinking
    3. drink water between drinking alcohol
    or and i couldn't resist this..

R.I.P Duck