Deleted

Grand Empress Zek'zeer

Heya all,

Tonight is the first night we're going to progress on Grand Empress Zek'zeer.
    I am arcane specced and I was wondering if I should use NT, LB or FB due the add phase.
    Also any other mage tips and tricks are welcome!

Thanks

I personally prefer NT on empress. When the adds fixate, they won't always be in range of the LB spreading or explosion, and there aren't really enough mobs to make frost bomb effective since they'll likely be tanked separately. If you use that kite the fixate mobs strategy frost bomb could probably work, but it wouldn't be optimal.

Deleted
    I personally prefer NT aswell, if you use it on every target you can pretty much spend all your time casting NT and missiles only during the addphase.

Don't worry too much about the add phase. I would optimise to get her to 30% after the first add phase (you don't want to have adds twice). You can stretch the add phase by just not killing the last small add. We (10 man) usually build two traps. Works like this:
    - Add phase starts
    - focus one small add of every group cause tanks get a shit load of damage
    - start building first trap and don't one small add of every group
    - first trap finished drag one of the big adds into the trap
    - wait for a second trap to finish
    - kill all the small adds
    - boss spawns back and you still have the big add to push melee damage
    - shortly before 30% drag the last add into the second trap
    - nuke boss down (the damage here isn't THAT harsh as it may seem so no panic once you get there)
    - loot