Hi
,I've started encountering a really strange problem , something I have never experienced before.
My monitor starts flickering and flashing black screens, I've replaced the monitor cable since I've been told that it should fix the problem, and it kind of did, I guess.. until it happened again. weirdest thing about the whole thing is, that it only happens when I play WoW or _sometimes_ when I'm browsing or just in desktop, checked it right away when it started flickering with other games like CoD:MW3 , Black Ops, Assassin's Creed, and a few more, just to be sure.. I obviously checked right when it started flickering and flashing while playing WoW, when I logged off and tested the other games, they worked perfectly fine, no flickering no flashing no nothing.
Would love to get some help, cause this is really irritating and obviously disrupting my game play. I'm totally helpless and clueless of what I should do atm, would appreciate any kind of help or suggestions.
needless to mention I have already tried the newest of drivers and the oldest of drivers, just to be sure.

I'm using a Geforce 630GT 2GB RAM (Just purchased it last night)
So it can't be my graphic card, as it's brand new.
But any sort of help or even the slightest of chance you might think it would be, I would like you to share your knowledge and ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Len.