Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a fairly common problem. I thought there was a fix for it that was more firmware or software related? My brother and friend had the same problem with their Naga's. In any case, if cleaning it or fixing the mechanics is what you want to do, a quick google search on the issue (which happens to auto fill) will get you some videos and other tutorials on how to do it.

As snide as Poofighta's reply was, given my brother and my friend's experience, along with the commonality of the issue, I would be inclined to agree. I myself own the Cyborg MMO7 (2 of them actually), as well as the Logitech G600, and both of served me quite well. I prefer the Cyborg because of the button layout as well as the ergonomics. The Logitech has a layout much like the Naga though, if you're already used to it, while at the same time having an intuitive feel to the buttons (as in to not get lost hunting for the right button). It also has a more superior shift button than the MMO7 (which basically doubles the buttons you have).

And regarding your warranty, if I'm not mistaken, the latest version of the Naga isn't even 2 years old yet. You could also prove validity for a warranty based on the serial number, should your product have one. I used to work tech support for HP (well, an outsourcer) about 10 years ago. We would always verify warranty by serials numbers, and never even bother with a receipt. In either case, it doesn't hurt to try. Asking is free.

Common problem with razer mice, and most mice in general after awhile.

You can try cleaning it, but you will most likely need to buy a new mouse.
    hahaha. no.

I used this to fix my double click issue after cleaning didnt work.

If you're having the double click issue with your mouse (that most people who own a razer have probably experienced) I've found a decent workaround;

Step 1: Download Autohotkey_L - http://www.autohotkey.com/download/ (Make sure you're getting the L version or the script will give an error)
    Step 2: Run Autohotkey. It will ask if you want to create a default script, say YES
    Step 3: Copy and paste the Buggy-Mouse script into the text file it opens: http://jslover.secsrv.net/AutoHotkey/Sc ... -Mouse.ahk
    Step 4: Save the file and run Autohotkey again.
    Step 5: Autohotkey should now be running in the background, and you should stop having the double click issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged