Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    Frankly SOE made the same with most small content updates. They released Bloodline Chronicles for EQ2 or the Splitpaw Saga for a similar amount as Bioware is asking for a new planet +?.

As subscriber I would welcome not to pay for random content as I'm paying my subscription monthly, however what would you do if you need to reach a certain level and won't if you don't charge current subscribers at least 10 bucks for it or is everyone confident that EA/Bioware made shitloads of money and just want to get more?
    Given the fact that other companies can survive and push updates as fast (and faster) than SWTOR, I really doubt that they have no other choice than to ask money from the subscribers.

GW2, for example, has added a new zone, a new dungeon (which is a combination of 8 smaller mini-dungeons and a boss encounter, which scale in difficulty), 2 major events (halloween and Wintersday, both including a jumping puzzle, lots of goodies, halloween had a dungeon, not sure if wintersday will but I assume it will), a new warzone, and lots of jumping puzzles/mini dungeons.

TSW just released patch 1.5, including the 3rd auxiliary weapon, an end of the world event, new storylines, etc.

Both of these games only ask the cost of the box to play 100% of the content. TSW has a subscription, which includes convenience, cash shop currency (enough to buy the DLC's and still have some left).

This really makes it hard for me to believe that SWTOR has to charge subscribers 10$ for the DLC. It's greed, plain and simple. Sure, it costs but a few bucks. 10$ is nothing for me either. I'm a MTG player, I just bought 4 pieces of cardboard for a total of 400 euros, I think I can manage 10$ for a video game.

That's doesn't mean they are correct in asking for this payment, or that players who can easily afford it should just shut up and pay BW. Instead, players should be vocal about this. Players should show Bioware and EA that they do not want this shady form of business. The market has been changing these last couple of years towards fair F2P/B2P models, with games like DCUO,GW2 and TSW being excellent examples of how the player can get great value. GW2 has been a massive succes, TSW was sold out on steam earlier, and has been getting a lot of good responses for its model, which will surely make it more popular.

For the player,SWTOR has an awful business model in comparison to the other games on the market and I'm sure this will hurt the game, the developer, and the publisher in the long term, but it will hurt the players above all.

TL;DR: Compare SWTOR's business model to that of other games in the market, and you'll see why there is such an outcry.
    Last edited by jvbastel; 2012-12-20 at 10:09 AM.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I don't see how Bioware+EA compaired to Activision+Blizzard is all that different. I doubt there will be a thread here complaining about the $15 expansion to COD:BLOPS which would bring far less than this xpack. The publishers are just the ones who control the purse strings, they aren't the bad guys and are normally autonomous to the parent company. WoW releases expansions, but on a slower release scale for more money. I don't see this as being massively different. I'd give it a chance, I'm normally more than impressed by Bioware's methods for informing the community.

I don't currently sub, because my time situation has changed and doesn't allow me the time needed to play an MMO and get the best from it, WoW or otherwise. But I'm genuinely more interested in SWOTOR than Pandaria (which I did not resub for). I can drop in and out to SWOTOR now for a few hours a week, and if I choose to drop $20 into it to continue then thats not really a drop in the ocean.

Good luck to them, IMO. Bioware have produced several of my favorate games and I expect them to continue to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Your sub only pays for you to have access to the server and doesn't "entitle" you to see more content.
    Seriously, go sodomize a goat. That's nowhere near the truth, not only on account of their promises but it's even in the agreement. So take that crappy argument and shove it where it belongs.

Oh guys I just created this house with these two quest chains that have a total of 20 quests combined, you can now become two levels higher through these quests, give me 5 bucks for this "expansions" please, it has a new level cap afterall.

---------- Post added 2012-12-20 at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I don't have any proof that's why I said we should reserve judgement until we get a better picture. Again the only difference between this and the 40 dollar expansion is that this is being offered to you piecemeal.
    So what you are saying it brings less content than other expansions, like *gasp* a content patch.

Please post constructively.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-12-20 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    Given the fact that other companies can survive and push updates as fast (and faster) than SWTOR, I really doubt that they have no other choice than to ask money from the subscribers.

GW2, for example, has added a new zone, a new dungeon (which is a combination of 8 smaller mini-dungeons and a boss encounter, which scale in difficulty), 2 major events (halloween and Wintersday, both including a jumping puzzle, lots of goodies, halloween had a dungeon, not sure if wintersday will but I assume it will), a new warzone, and lots of jumping puzzles/mini dungeons.

TSW just released patch 1.5, including the 3rd auxiliary weapon, an end of the world event, new storylines, etc.

Both of these games only ask the cost of the box to play 100% of the content. TSW has a subscription, which includes convenience, cash shop currency (enough to buy the DLC's and still have some left).

This really makes it hard for me to believe that SWTOR has to charge subscribers 10$ for the DLC. It's greed, plain and simple. Sure, it costs but a few bucks. 10$ is nothing for me either. I'm a MTG player, I just bought 4 pieces of cardboard for a total of 400 euros, I think I can manage 10$ for a video game.

That's doesn't mean they are correct in asking for this payment, or that players who can easily afford it should just shut up and pay BW. Instead, players should be vocal about this. Players should show Bioware and EA that they do not want this shady form of business. The market has been changing these last couple of years towards fair F2P/B2P models, with games like DCUO,GW2 and TSW being excellent examples of how the player can get great value. GW2 has been a massive succes, TSW was sold out on steam earlier, and has been getting a lot of good responses for its model, which will surely make it more popular.

For the player,SWTOR has an awful business model in comparison to the other games on the market and I'm sure this will hurt the game, the developer, and the publisher in the long term, but it will hurt the players above all.

TL;DR: Compare SWTOR's business model to that of other games in the market, and you'll see why there is such an outcry.
    Your arguments and comparisons are valid but at the end customer will not chose what game will play by comparing business models. He will chose to play the game he really likes to play. For example there are some MMO that I will not play even if there were completely free. This is something the companies know and that is the reason we have different business models I think.

Swtor is a product and the company have all the rights to price it as they feel is worth. If they feel that this new content they provide should cost x money they have the right to charge it and then customers will decide if they are willing to pay for this or not. I understand what you say though, if we all continue to pay things that are unworthy of payment then they will continue that business model but I doubt we as players have the philosophy to organize and "attack" on this business model. This apply to real life also.

Except the gw2 example, do you really believe that other games you mentioned could survive with swtor or wow business model?TSW started with subscription and when they reach a point to close the game completely they changed..I don't think they deserve a praise for the "fair" business model. The only game so far that deserve every praise is GW2 for a lot of things.

But then again players will chose the game they have fun at the moment, not the cheapest one. Many players have left wow and they thought that if they don't pay it it will change back to the game they once loved but still others joined and the company continue to do what they want and what they feel right. I did a lot of these movements in the past and at the end nothing changed and I have ended not playing games I have fun with in order to "show" them they are wrong but you guess nothing happened...so I stopped doing this alone and now I just play what I like if I have the money to do it.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Except the gw2 example, do you really believe that other games you mentioned could survive with swtor or wow business model?TSW started with subscription and when they reach a point to close the game completely they changed..I don't think they deserve a praise for the "fair" business model. The only game so far that deserve every praise is GW2 for a lot of things.
    Actually the point they reached was they got their investment into the game back. TSW went b2p short after they announced they are in black numbers. That is pretty cool in my opinion. It's the same model GW2 uses ... they make product, price it fairly and sell it. They don't go for 400% return on their investment like some other companies try to.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Actually the point they reached was they got their investment into the game back. TSW went b2p short after they announced they are in black numbers. That is pretty cool in my opinion. It's the same model GW2 uses ... they make product, price it fairly and sell it. They don't go for 400% return on their investment like some other companies try to.
    but if you were not interested in TSW, will you now play it?Is the business model a factor for you(generaly speaking) to either play or not a video game?I don't believe that any company try to be fair to customers and don't overprice their product...they just try to make the most money the can with what they have. TSW failed and now they going to b2p in order to milk money out of player curiosity or to make money from a bargain. Is an old method, sell cheap and many than expensive and little. But of course at the start you will try to sell expensive and sell whatever you can, then you go cheap. Not because you respect the customer but because is the only way to sell.

Bioware believes that their game are far better than TSW or other f2p games and thats why they charge more. As I said only GW2 is an AAA game completely free but gw2 alone is not enough to change the market because people have gw2 as free, second MMO. If someday there will be 2-3 gw2 games then maybe the sub business will end or will massively decline.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Your arguments and comparisons are valid but at the end customer will not chose what game will play by comparing business models.
    This very thread shows people are very concerned with what business model they are subjected to so, yeah.

Bioware believes that their game are far better than TSW or other f2p games and thats why they charge more.
    I seriously doubt they believe that at this point.
    Last edited by mmoc1dc9bccea2; 2012-12-20 at 11:51 AM.

but if you were not interested in TSW, will you now play it?Is the business model a factor for you(generaly speaking) to either play or not a video game?I don't believe that any company try to be fair to customers and don't overprice their product...they just try to make the most money the can with what they have. TSW failed and now they going to b2p in order to milk money out of player curiosity or to make money from a bargain. Is an old method, sell cheap and many than expensive and little. But of course at the start you will try to sell expensive and sell whatever you can, then you go cheap. Not because you respect the customer but because is the only way to sell.

Bioware believes that their game are far better than TSW or other f2p games and thats why they charge more. As I said only GW2 is an AAA game completely free but gw2 alone is not enough to change the market because people have gw2 as free, second MMO. If someday there will be 2-3 gw2 games then maybe the sub business will end or will massively decline.
    Yes. Business model is a factor. With p2p you always wonder do I get enough out of the game. Developer wonders as well, so they fill the game with boring mandatory grinds left and right ... so player always have something to do. Also leveling up in TSW ... have you tried it ? The story and VO beats TOR in every aspect besides strong IP for me. Not sure what BW believes, but they do try to get as much money from subscribers as they allow them.

Also nowadays if you are interested in having fun ... MOBA games give you that without all the grinding around. Instead of p2p MMO + something you can play MOBA game of choice + b2p MMOs. Way better value for your money without all the bs that p2p brings.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm leaning to this posters theory. TSW didn't convert to b2p because they are a stellar company who want to please people or they would have launched with that model. They went with sub based model and just couldn't pull it off. Granted they are b2p now and you get everything subs had for the box price but lets wait 6 months to see how that transformation pans out.

Basically they failed at what ever metric or measuring stick they used and would have preferred their old business model. It was sink or swim I can cut through smoke and mirrors and will not give them hero status for the change of heart but I do wish them success as I like a competitive market but I call spade a spade when I see one.

Other companies can get content out faster, but I just can't seem to stick with any of those other games. SWTOR's the one I keep wanting to play. It's a shame EA's running it like this. Not even my rabid fanboyism can justify paying for Makeb if it doesn't have enough content.

They'd better get their shit together before ESO comes out...
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Do they have the Cathar playable yet?
    Nope. They will be a cartel item.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Yes. Business model is a factor. With p2p you always wonder do I get enough out of the game. Developer wonders as well, so they fill the game with boring mandatory grinds left and right ... so player always have something to do. Also leveling up in TSW ... have you tried it ? The story and VO beats TOR in every aspect besides strong IP for me. Not sure what BW believes, but they do try to get as much money from subscribers as they allow them.

Also nowadays if you are interested in having fun ... MOBA games give you that without all the grinding around. Instead of p2p MMO + something you can play MOBA game of choice + b2p MMOs. Way better value for your money without all the bs that p2p brings.
    Well I tried TSW in a friends house and found combat very un-pleasant. The feeling of Combat/Animation is major factor for me but that is personal of course. I am not into swtor lore also, I have not even seen the movies but I like the combat of the game, the companions and the story. GW2 also have grind...you need almost a million of karma for a 80 set and 100+ dungeon runs for a dungeon set. Crafting also have grind for fine materials. Grind is what keeps players and personaly I like grind a lot unless it is time - controled by company (dailies). As far as I can grind and advance on my own pace is fine by me. I guess fun is subjective and people always seek different things.

Also I never wonder if I get enough from a p2p game really. If I go out for a night I will spend 8 euro just for 1 drink and if I eat something too or pay a ticket to a cinema for example I can easily reach 20 euro for a matter of 4-5 hours of fun. For a game as long as I play for 1 week of the month I considered my money well placed. Would I like it to be completely free?of course I would. But do you think that majority of people are stupid to play p2p games if they also have fun playing the f2p - b2p games? Not that majority = right in all situations (country ellections for example ) but when we talk about entertainment and fun there is no right or wrong.

Well I tried TSW in a friends house and found combat very un-pleasant. The feeling of Combat/Animation is major factor for me but that is personal of course. I am not into swtor lore also, I have not even seen the movies but I like the combat of the game, the companions and the story. GW2 also have grind...you need almost a million of karma for a 80 set and 100+ dungeon runs for a dungeon set. Crafting also have grind for fine materials. Grind is what keeps players and personaly I like grind a lot unless it is time - controled by company (dailies). As far as I can grind and advance on my own pace is fine by me. I guess fun is subjective and people always seek different things.

Also I never wonder if I get enough from a p2p game really. If I go out for a night I will spend 8 euro just for 1 drink and if I eat something too or pay a ticket to a cinema for example I can easily reach 20 euro for a matter of 4-5 hours of fun. For a game as long as I play for 1 week of the month I considered my money well placed. Would I like it to be completely free?of course I would. But do you think that majority of people are stupid to play p2p games if they also have fun playing the f2p - b2p games? Not that majority = right in all situations (country ellections for example ) but when we talk about entertainment and fun there is no right or wrong.
    Yeah, the combat sadly is the downside of TSW. And I wouldn't say that ppl are stupid to pay BW, but I do think there are developers who offer better service than BW does. So why support BW.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I'm leaning to this posters theory. TSW didn't convert to b2p because they are a stellar company who want to please people or they would have launched with that model. They went with sub based model and just couldn't pull it off. Granted they are b2p now and you get everything subs had for the box price but lets wait 6 months to see how that transformation pans out.

Basically they failed at what ever metric or measuring stick they used and would have preferred their old business model. It was sink or swim I can cut through smoke and mirrors and will not give them hero status for the change of heart but I do wish them success as I like a competitive market but I call spade a spade when I see one.
    Lets not forget TOR is not really swimming either And if you compare how TSW went for b2p model vs how TOR went for whatever this is ... Funcom does look better. Or at least they seem to have a solid plan how to go further with the game and offer fair deals. Not like BW that changes stuff once a week often from ridiculous to ok-ish and put price tags on what others give for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your arguments and comparisons are valid but at the end customer will not chose what game will play by comparing business models. He will chose to play the game he really likes to play. For example there are some MMO that I will not play even if there were completely free. This is something the companies know and that is the reason we have different business models I think.

Swtor is a product and the company have all the rights to price it as they feel is worth. If they feel that this new content they provide should cost x money they have the right to charge it and then customers will decide if they are willing to pay for this or not. I understand what you say though, if we all continue to pay things that are unworthy of payment then they will continue that business model but I doubt we as players have the philosophy to organize and "attack" on this business model. This apply to real life also.

But then again players will chose the game they have fun at the moment, not the cheapest one. Many players have left wow and they thought that if they don't pay it it will change back to the game they once loved but still others joined and the company continue to do what they want and what they feel right. I did a lot of these movements in the past and at the end nothing changed and I have ended not playing games I have fun with in order to "show" them they are wrong but you guess nothing happened...so I stopped doing this alone and now I just play what I like if I have the money to do it.
    You're correct, people will in the end choose their game based on their enjoyment, not the payment model. That's correct for every purchase. I'm not judging current SWTOR subscribers, either. They're playing the game they like and that's their decision to make. I do, however feel that the MMO community as a whole should not accept everything the developers decide. If a big name like BW/EA can get away with a clearly flawed subscription model like this, it doesn't bode well for the future.

Where do we draw the line? Since the market is transitioning into a F2P/B2P focused one, a lot of companies will test the waters. We, as players, need to show what we think is fair, and what isn't.

As for games like TSW, DCUO. No I don't think they could survive as P2P games. I'm surprised Rift hasn't gone F2P, since it's very hard to keep P2P up these days, mostly because of WoW.
    I don't know what the exact criteria would be for a game to be a AAA-MMO, but I wouldn't consider TSW to be one. It has horrible jumping animations, quite a lot of bugs, and has lag issues. But to be honest, I don't consider SWTOR to be a triple-A MMO either. It's a good game and I honestly enjoyed my time playing it. Maybe I'll play it again later. However, the lack of communication, massive amount of unfixed bugs (since beta) and other issues should not be there for a game as expensive as this one.

I don't want SWTOR to die. In fact, I want it to become big again. I would have loved to see BW implement a B2P system like GW2, TSW. I think it's the future of MMO's. I would gladly play the game again if they "fixed" their payment model, so subscribers get every expansion for free, or can buy them with their complementary cartel points. I would probably even be up for a life-time subscription like I bought for TSW if they did that.

Sadly, B2P is out of the question now. Once you've chosen F2P, I don't think you can turn back.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I bought the expansion pack because It was only 10 dollars. As soon as I logged in to check "Cartel Coin Price" a screen jumped at me and said "BUY THIS DLC, Offer ends for 5 days early ends Jan 7th" well I took only a small amount of time to check out. Only later to find out they plan to release it sometime in the "spring" no firm date just "maybe" around that time. It makes me wonder "why am I paying a sub"

A sub was supposed be 15 dollars of investments. It seem's I'm paying a sub to keep what I already paid for "Action Bars".."The Ability to hold Purple Items" ..I start seeing more and more items come out for the Catrel everything from armor from level one to holiday glowing orbs. I'm a little dissapointed they would take pre orders so soon when they do not have a date.

I was told to "read the fine print" before I bought something. It said in huge bold letters "Rise of Hutt Cartel" not "Coming Spring"..I never had to pay before for updates. If this was a full fledged expansion. As far as I'm aware raising the level cap and a new planet. What about our companion's side quests. I assume they won't be continued. I like the game is working really well.

I really am. I just wish they tone some of it down. Like get a date before they start taking orders. A bit more detail what we're buying and estimated release date. That's not too much to ask I don't think.

Yeah, the combat sadly is the downside of TSW. And I wouldn't say that ppl are stupid to pay BW, but I do think there are developers who offer better service than BW does. So why support BW.
    I am sure they offer better services. I don't say I am happy with swtor services but I don't think like I support BW. I have played 5 months of swtor and not in straight. I sub for 1 or 2 month then I play something else. I do this because at the current time I have fun playing it. I know that rift for example offer x10 more with that price than swtor but for some reason I don't enjoy Rift. Should I support Rift because their developers offer more to the customers or should I pay to play what I enjoy more at the current time?

You're correct, people will in the end choose their game based on their enjoyment, not the payment model. That's correct for every purchase. I'm not judging current SWTOR subscribers, either. They're playing the game they like and that's their decision to make. I do, however feel that the MMO community as a whole should not accept everything the developers decide. If a big name like BW/EA can get away with a clearly flawed subscription model like this, it doesn't bode well for the future.

Where do we draw the line? Since the market is transitioning into a F2P/B2P focused one, a lot of companies will test the waters. We, as players, need to show what we think is fair, and what isn't.
    Some years ago I had the exact same thoughts and in that time I have stopped paying wow to send them that message. when we had 1+ year ICC I said it doesn't worth it to pay and stopped while I still had some fun in game but obviously the money I did pay with the content I did get wasn't worth it. Unfortunately not many people did and nothing changed really...in Cataclysm we had 1 year of dragon soul also. I then understood that I was part of a very small minority who thinks like that and that we were too few to change things. We don't have a syndicate of gamers to make organized movements to change things..so as said before I stopped playing games I could have fun with just to pass my message and I was angry that the others was still paying something they don't enjoy and they complain every day about..I also made posts in official forums to tell people to unsubscribe to send a message and get flamed by fanboys. So I ended up to no care to change things and just play what I have fun with and personaly value my money/hours of fun. So basicaly what you ask is very right but is utopia and you will end up very disappointed

But to be honest, I don't consider SWTOR to be a triple-A MMO either. It's a good game and I honestly enjoyed my time playing it. Maybe I'll play it again later. However, the lack of communication, massive amount of unfixed bugs (since beta) and other issues should not be there for a game as expensive as this one.
    I agree. There are bugs in game since launch and the game is in no way AAA game like gw2 and wow. But I cannot play an MMO more than 2-3 months straight any more(my friends also, luckily ). So when I am bored to wow and gw2, then there the rest MMOs I play..Lotro, Aion, Swtor. When it comes the swtor turn and I feel like to play 1-2 months again, the pros outweigh the cons and the personal value for money is ok for that moment. I guess if you play it regular and for very long time the cons may outweight the pros and then you feel like it doesn't worth your money.

But I have stopped seeking the "shangri la" MMO that can play for very very long time and be happy. The further you invest into a single MMO the more of its "bads" come up and then you start feeling disappointement, angry, e.t.c. I am not talking about you personaly, but what I found out for myself
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-12-20 at 01:30 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR still charging money for a stated free content patch that has now been labled an expansion.

Meanwhile, a different subscription game gives away it's original game and 1 month sub for free. 1 month into their highly rated expansion, gives 25% discount on said expansion for 1 day as a gesture of goodwill/good marketing to get more people into it. Rewards their players for time spent subscribing up to 3 years. Rewards are available immediately on payment. Also has fixed more bugs and given more content in 1 month with 1 patch than SWTOR has in an entire year.

Yes, we should clearly be supporting SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    SWTOR still charging money for a stated free content patch that has now been labled an expansion.

Meanwhile, a different subscription game gives away it's original game and 1 month sub for free. 1 month into their highly rated expansion, gives 25% discount on said expansion for 1 day as a gesture of goodwill/good marketing to get more people into it. Rewards their players for time spent subscribing up to 3 years. Rewards are available immediately on payment. Also has fixed more bugs and given more content in 1 month with 1 patch than SWTOR has in an entire year.

Yes, we should clearly be supporting SWTOR.
    I first heard about the game because Bioware was rumored to run it. They had and do have some of the best interactive and moral choices I have ever seen. (This was before Witcher 2 etc) for years I closely watched and followed this series. Not taking an interest in "Star Wars" just the company behind it. Even though I have an active sub.

It feels like we're made to pay for content. They used to have a thing for these called "Content Updates" and they would do it every other month for FREE. Now I'm paying 10 bucks in advance to a release date they don't even know. However despite how dime and nickle the customer base they might become. I still stick with it because I enjoy the story.

I don't have a ton of confidence in the future they will be able to expand their current story telling. It would require writers, graphics artists etc. I am just going to enjoy the content they currently have for us. Yet they do seem be a bit over charging for basic things and 10 dollars for subs. What are subs paying for if not new content.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    What are subs paying for if not new content.
    1 of 3 things, probably a combination of them all:

1) New Cartel Market items, that then get resold back to you. Effectively paying for it twice.
    2) Recovering mismanaged expenditures...since we still don't know how much it has cost to get the game this far.
    3) Greed

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    1 of 3 things, probably a combination of them all:

1) New Cartel Market items, that then get resold back to you. Effectively paying for it twice.
    2) Recovering mismanaged expenditures...since we still don't know how much it has cost to get the game this far.
    3) Greed
    I admit they're system is flawed. They hold bags at five dollars each promising two rare items and a chance of a super rare (You might not even be able to use) most people do it just to see inside their mystery bags. I think it's obvious also they meant it to be traded with each other thus kicking up the value if it was just bound.

Sadly when I thought of Free to Play I didn't imagine they would try to sell almost everything. I thought being without a sub would sorta be like how GW2 is. Once you buy it once you're done. Now I understand it means you can play without a sub or play with out and if you don't they are going take all the little luxury's we took for granted. For example Warzones etc

And an EXP Nerf, till we do pay. It's sad this game has focused more on greed and getting most money in smallest amount of time then actual content that everyone can enjoy. I'm sure we didn't imagine years ago we'd be bickering over little details almost glad to get anything. Strange they did a ton of new content for Cartel Market. Even though I'm a sub. Some of the thing's I can't enjoy because I didn't pay directly for that item.