Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSpyre View Post
    Another thing I find interesting, which I never looked for in my own tests, is that your average damage on the invocation spells, is higher than the average of the rop spells. What I take from that, is that the extra 10% damage from invocation out weighs the lost mastery damage from burning. That also means that mastery isn't devalued as much as I would have expected at all.
    thats actually interesting point, really looking foward to haste build now :P

Blorch - Home of the Slaughtering Rat People
    I will never touch the haste build, because I agree with Shang; using a Fire spell as part of the main rotation is repugnant.

Either kill the charge-camping build or replace Scorch with an Arcane-y spell.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I will never touch the haste build, because I agree with Shang; using a Fire spell as part of the main rotation is repugnant.

Either kill the charge-camping build or replace Scorch with an Arcane-y spell.
    This build we are discussing doesn't use a fire spell, it involves 6 charge camping using invocation to regain mana. No scorch whatsoever.

With any build, you lose dps if you have to re-charge...

I'd like to see your logs if you constantly drop stacks with no AM procs.
    Last edited by spaace; 2012-12-26 at 03:38 PM.
    3DS FC: 5172 - 0403 - 7277
    Pokemon Y Safari Steel Type (Feroseed, Forretess, Brozong)
    Bravely Default
    White Mage|XIV Stream

Few lfr raids today.. kept crashing, so logs got messed up...

But I was doing some nice numbers..
    3DS FC: 5172 - 0403 - 7277
    Pokemon Y Safari Steel Type (Feroseed, Forretess, Brozong)
    Bravely Default
    White Mage|XIV Stream