Elvui Raidframe debuffs

I have spent quite a bit of time fiddling with the settings and i just cant seem to get them to a point i like. I was having an issue on Windlord hm the other night when he targets a player and attacks everyone could change their raidframes while i was reading the text from dbm and searching out the target and usually they were either dead or not before i could find and target them. There are several other fights where the default raiddebuffs just don't seem to cut it.

My problem is when i try to set up the debuffs on my raid frames it always shows up either under or over the bar and it wont let me change the spacing on the rows enough to fill the negative space with the debuffs. It always seems to sit on the player frame either above or below the one i want it to. Even better would be finding a way to put it back onto the grid itself on the person who was affected.

Deleted
    remove elvui and build your own really you can do alot more if you make it yourself and if there is a problem you can solve it in 5 min

Never mind, I misread. You'll want to change the X/Y offsets to put them ON the players.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-12-20 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    remove elvui and build your own really you can do alot more if you make it yourself and if there is a problem you can solve it in 5 min
    elvui is not a collection of AddOns but it's a complete UI replacement for the blizzard UI and it's really nice if you want the hardcore version you can go with tukui and do a lot of things yourself, but usually elvui is just enough. I never had any problems with it. In most cases the options window is just be a bit tedious

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    Messing with the X and Y was the first thing I tried. It just seemed to scew them even further off target. From what I can see the problem is it wont give me the option to anchor them inside of the square it anchors it to the outside and it won't give me the negative x and y to get it back up into the square only further away.

I also tried making the spacing bigger between the rows but I couldn't make if big enough for the debuffs and i pretty much succeeded in making it look all messed up for the hour i worked on it.