Thread: I got owned.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post
    This will never be removed from your record.
    Enjoy bearing the consequences of your stupidities and be glad this is all you got punishment wise.
    Wow, do you kick puppies and punch babys too?

OT: I don't know man....that sucks... Just come live in the Netherlands, here it's legal.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, you knew what you were doing was illegal but you did it anyway, and you got caught. Let’s move past the part where you were not smart enough to go somewhere else before lighting up, but choice to do it in the same room where you keep your stash.

If having a clean record is important, get a lawyer and don’t put you’re fate of the legal system and hope it all works out ok, get a lawyer!

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    However, we will probably be facing fines and penalty from the university, and the cops told us we would receive a court summons in 4-6 weeks. I have already told my parents because i'm not stupid. I plan on quitting smoking until it becomes legalized because at this point it really isn't worth the risk that it brings. Rather, ill just drown my sorrows because according to the US government that's better, but that's another topic that I don't want this thread to turn into.
    Quit saying we are facing, you, you may be facing.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers View Post
    Basically, I plan on taking an "addiction" program from the state so I can get the certificate before my court date, and I am hoping that this will make the judge see that I realized the mistake I made and am trying to change myself for the better and put this behind me before I even go to court. I am just worried that there is a chance this won't get expunged from my record. I will do whatever community service the judge will almost undoubtedly assign for punishment.
    Do you think the judge won’t know why you did this, why you put yourself in an addiction program? I would not expect this to save you from a permeate record.
    Last edited by Shockzilla; 2012-12-19 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Gramer

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

Yes this will be in your records and it should be, suits you for being a drug addict. This way people can make sure they don't hire an addict who are financing criminal networks with his purchases.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    dude dont take risks with your future. Lawyer up and lawyer up properly! state funded lawyers are like playing russian roulette. Sure you might get a great one but you could also get the bullet through the brain moron who sees you screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    It could be dry and still have PCP on it lol.
    Why you bring up dryness? Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post

Yes this will be in your records and it should be, suits you for being a drug addict. This way people can make sure they don't hire an addict who are financing criminal networks with his purchases.
    Seriously... stop lying about this. He will be able to get it sealed/expunged for sure. That, is a near certainty. Unless he goes insane in the next year and does a shit ton of coke, heroin, meth, and crack, the records will be able to be dealt with.

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Josefar View Post
    Why you bring up dryness? Lol
    Because someone mentioned it would be wet lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maddeliciousone View Post
    As long as he doesn't distribute it, he hurts no one other than himself.
    except the thousands of people that the drug gangs in mexico and other Latin America countries kill each year
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post

lol you're funny. Marijuana is non-addictive. This is a fact. Also did you know that the gas that you put in your car funds terrorism?
    Last edited by Koraak; 2012-12-19 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceyx View Post
    Because someone mentioned it would be wet lol.
    PCP, or weed laced with PCP can be refered to as 'wet'.
    Some asshole dealers will sell wet as regular weed and not mention it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Ganja is wrong in the sense that it's illegal. Morally wrong? How can a plant be morally wrong? It's stupid to consider any drug morally wrong, even the destructive ones like methamphetamine or heroin.
    Seirith was pretty clearly talking about something being subjectively "wrong," not legally wrong. Otherwise he wouldn't have said he considers consuming large quantities of alcohol to be "wrong" too. Plus, where I was originally quoting, the poster was saying that the OP wasn't showing any sort of remorse for being wrong. I don't think you need to show remorse for having done something that's not morally wrong. Pay the consequences? Sure. But remorse? Nah.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Marijuana is less addictive and less harmful than caffeine. Fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    PCP, or weed laced with PCP can be refered to as 'wet'.
    Some asshole dealers will sell wet as regular weed and not mention it.
    Ah alrighty. I'm not familiar with PCP, nor do I want to be, so I didn't know what he meant by that haha.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    except the thousands of people that the drug gangs in mexico and other Latin America countries kill each year
    Don't blame that shit on the consumer. That's what you get with illegal products. Look at what happened during the prohibition era. How much killing is done Over alcohol today (not by alcohol)?

REMOVE THIS POST AND DO IT RIGHT AWAY. LIKE NOW!!

This post CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW. GET YOURSELF A LAWYER, NOW.

Let the lawyer know that you made this post on the internet. STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR CASE. You committed a crime, you are going to be prosecuted, what will happen? I don't know but stop being fucking stupid and stop talking about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimrot View Post

This post CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW. GET YOURSELF A LAWYER, NOW.

Let the lawyer know that you made this post on the internet. STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR CASE. You committed a crime, you are going to be prosecuted, what will happen? I don't know but stop being fucking stupid and stop talking about it.
    I got the sense he wasn't contesting the charge. He's pleading guilty and hoping that the judge will be lenient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't blame that shit on the consumer. That's what you get with illegal products. Look at what happened during the prohibition era. How much killing is done Over alcohol today (not by alcohol)?
    I'm all for legalization but stop fooling yourself while it's Illegal your using drugs does kill people.this generation really needs to learn that all their actions have consequences.
    Last edited by stabetha; 2012-12-19 at 02:38 PM.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

10+ Year Old Account

If he has pled guilty or no contest... it doesn't really matter. He would have to be a moron to plead not guilty, considering ummm yeah..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    I'm all for legalization but stop fooling yourself while it's Illegal your using drugs does kill people.
    You could view it that way, or you could view it as the bad laws and the cartels are killing people.

Deleted

1 word........3 syllables......1st letter is I.........last letter is T

IDIOT

Anyway,i wouldnt worry to much mate,if its your first offence there normally give you scare tactics and a slap on the wrist

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Why, here there's a good chance to meet somebody that may have had a similar experience.
    Which is greatly changed state to state along with so many other factors. In some states this would be manditory jail time in others it is a fine. For offenses like this the state isn't going to give you an public defender. If you want a lawyer you will have to pay for on yourself.

For the love of god do not listen to the don't worry about it or the cops or judge smoked too so it wont be a big deal dog shit advice ppl are giving. Be as proactive as you can as soon as you can and hope the school and the state don't come down on you too harshly.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."