Suggestions on computer components

I want to be able to play games like Crysis 2 on maximum settings. Will I be able to do this with a 660ti, or some other less costly components? Any other comments or suggestions about the components, and whether or not I need a bigger case, higher power supply etc. are appreciated. Thanks so much for your thoughtful reply!

Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor

Asus P8Z77-V LK ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card

Cooler Master HAF XB (Black) ATX Desktop Case

SeaSonic X Series 660W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply

1920x1080 resolution monitor

Apart from the case being a.. questionably designed one and you lacking a CPU heatsink, it looks solid.
    I would not expect you to be able to max out Crysis 2 at 1920x1080 at >60fps with the 660 Ti, no.
    The PSU is more than well enough for you, and you could almost run two GTX 670's off of it with high overclocks.

If you want a compact/box-shaped computer cases, there are many better options out there.

Any specific suggestions for cubic cases that will fit all these components? Still wary about spending the $1200+ for this setup, trying to decide if max graphic settings are worth it!

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 09:59 AM ----------

My understanding is that a heat sink comes with the cpu. Is the heat sink that is included typically not very good?