Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    New Flash Sales

Bastion -75% (€3,49)
    Snapshot -75% (€2,49)
    Kings Bounty franchise -50% - -75%

-edit- Well, that's funny, while I was typing that Bastion went from -50% to -75%.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2012-12-28 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Sudden pricechange :/

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    New Flash Sales

Bastion -50% (€6,99)
    Snapshot -75% (€2,49)
    Kings Bounty franchise -50% - -75%
    Bastion was just updated to -75%, at least for US.

Snapshot is a lot of fun, but you can get it in the current humble bundle along with a bunch of other games, so I'd recommend getting that instead of through Steam. Help charity while buying your games.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    Bastion was just updated to -75%, at least for US.

Snapshot is a lot of fun, but you can get it in the current humble bundle along with a bunch of other games, so I'd recommend getting that instead of through Steam. Help charity while buying your games.
    Yea.. I noticed. Think I was a bit too fast there.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Yea.. I noticed. Think I was a bit too fast there.
    More like Steam was slow. Happens a lot. I'll refresh as soon as deals are set to change and go ... "WTF, only 25%? Lame, Steam, lame." And then it magically gets updated

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    XCOM does indeed need Steam to play. Playing right now. (let's not get into the amount of soldiers I've gotten killed so far *cough*)
    since i modded fallout 3 it doesnt seem to use steam anymore so i cant shift-tab and or take screenshots

If there's one thing I have to pick on in regards to XCOM, it's the bloody atrocious hit chance on your weapons. I can lose my entire squad to 2 damn Thin Men while only actually hitting them with one shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    GMG will tell you if a game is Steam or not. Most of them are steam though.

And if you have the coupon for buying any game this month at Amazon, KoA will be 9.99 on Amazon Jan 1. Origin only though, doesn't activate on Steam, so fair warning. I bought it on Amazon for 11.99 and don't mind it being on Origin, other people want Steam only.
    i only got origin for BF3 as i got it free with my latest pc

---------- Post added 2012-12-29 at 12:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    If there's one thing I have to pick on in regards to XCOM, it's the bloody atrocious hit chance on your weapons. I can lose my entire squad to 2 damn Thin Men while only actually hitting them with one shot.
    yeah even with 85% chance of hitting you can endup missing then they manage to hit you with a 20% chance... kinda puts me off getting it but ill probarly wait till the next spring/summer sale and see if the price has gone down by then

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm real on the fence about getting X-Com. I keep hearing from a lot of people that the gameplay is very frustrating, but its the type of game you really want to like. Oh well, enough damage so far this sale. Decided to put myself on a budget and invest in Steam cash, so when it's gone it's gone. I find that really helps me stop with the impulse game buys as I have way too many games I more than likely will never play but had to get because they were so cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wanna pick up Don't Starve.. But I'm going to be mad if it goes on sale after I get it..
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    I really wanna pick up Don't Starve.. But I'm going to be mad if it goes on sale after I get it..
    Dont think you will get it any cheaper for a while as its not even released yet you Pre-Purchase the game and get beta access directly according to steam the game releases in march but that might change

The Kings Bounty franchise is on sale. I've never played any of those, are they any good and which one is the best to grab for a newcomer to the series?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    The Kings Bounty franchise is on sale. I've never played any of those, are they any good and which one is the best to grab for a newcomer to the series?
    I'm downloading the demo now to see for myself, but I typically like starting with the first game in the series, so Legend in this case. If I like the demo I will most likely get the 3 pack Platinum Edition, and wait for Warriors of the North to get cheaper, but that is just me. Personally I have never played the games, so that is just going off of how I usually pick which games to buy.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    since i modded fallout 3 it doesnt seem to use steam anymore so i cant shift-tab and or take screenshots
    Yeah, FOSE circumvents Steam entirely. Kind of annoying. NVSE for New Vegas fixes that problem. My recommendation is to buy New Vegas ultimate and use Tale of Two Wastelands
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

I'm downloading the demo now to see for myself, but I typically like starting with the first game in the series, so Legend in this case. If I like the demo I will most likely get the 3 pack Platinum Edition, and wait for Warriors of the North to get cheaper, but that is just me. Personally I have never played the games, so that is just going off of how I usually pick which games to buy.

I just tried to download the demo myself. When I try to play it the screen flashes and then brings up the Kings Bounty: Armored Princess store page. Maybe there was an error with my installation. Did you get it to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    I just tried to download the demo myself. When I try to play it the screen flashes and then brings up the Kings Bounty: Armored Princess store page. Maybe there was an error with my installation. Did you get it to work?
    It worked for me. Try running the exe manually, in the steam/steamapps/common/king's bounty armored princess/ folder. If there is a dll error it will pop up when running directly but will be hidden if running through the launcher.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is an error. Right click the game in the library list. Go to local file. Verify game cache. If there is no error, do it anyways.
    Afterwards it's usually check the forums or what not to see if there are bugs / fixes / reinstall.

I found the problem. It didn't like my second computer screen so I had to disable that to play. Some games are funny about that second screen and throw a fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Yeah, FOSE circumvents Steam entirely. Kind of annoying. NVSE for New Vegas fixes that problem. My recommendation is to buy New Vegas ultimate and use Tale of Two Wastelands
    i want to but im cheap so im waiting for it to cost 4.99 so far it hasnt even been on sale for -50% and itll take awile for the ulti edition to go down in price

New Flash Sales *yawn*

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers -50% (€13,99)
    Transformers Franchise -50% - -75% (War for Cybertron -75%/Fall of Cybertron&DLCs -50%)
    Carpe Fulgar Franchise -75%
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

gmg

green man gaming sales, prices with 30% off coupon:

Alpha protocol 2.62$
    Mount & Blade collection (without napoleon tho) 5.25 $

my personal favourites, gotta love gmg<3

if you (as me) miss yesterday king bounty, here it is for 4e, first three games, sadly no steam
    http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/ki...atinum-edition