Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So the Mayan's didn't predict the end of the world..

They predicted psy hitting 1 billion views. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

your avatar pic is surprisingly relevant.

My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I wouldn't even put this on my own facebook page, let alone a forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    If it was upside down, it would read 5105, just sayin'.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

Read this, http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...ion-theory.htm, it's pretty freaky and hilarious. It blew my mind.

upside-down? What? Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Not sure if troll or mistake...digital 2 upside-down is 2. If it's mirrored, it's 5. 2012 mirrored is 5105, 2012 upside-down is 2102.

And I've taken the bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by staticflare View Post
    They predicted psy hitting 1 billion views. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!
    Time to mock all the suckers that thought it was real. Really really really mock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    If it was upside down, it would read 5105, just sayin'.
    No, that would be a horizontal reflection. Look in the picture itself, it's 5015 if you turn it upside down, and 5105 if you switch it left/right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

i know this is a joke post but its true the mayans never said anything about the world ending on this date there is even monuments and temples that have things on them talking about dates long after this one.

the two most likely reasons why we dont have a calendar for these dates is that either A the new calendar hasnt been built yet or B the spanish destroyed it along with 99% of all the other mayan stuff because it was "the work of the devil"
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    No, that would be a horizontal reflection. Look in the picture itself, it's 5015 if you turn it upside down, and 5105 if you switch it left/right.
    Actually, that would be vertical reflection.
    Wiping is Fun! ™

They predicted the apocalypse of my guild. I logged into today to find 5-6 of our 12 main team raiders had left with no warning to make a new guild. It's a shame because we were making decent progress too. 6/6 heroic mogu, 5/6 heroic hof and 4/4 normal terrace (but we hand't tried any terrace heroic bosses yet).

your telling me a civilization that practiced human sacrifice, never invented the wheel, and was still in the stone age in the 1500s got something wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    your telling me a civilization that practiced human sacrifice, never invented the wheel, and was still in the stone age in the 1500s got something wrong?
    thats the only thing that bugs me about this is that THEY NEVER SAID IT AT ALL if they had atleast said somewhere that the world was going to end it wouldnt piss me off so much when the hipsters and crazies say something about it because atleast there would actually be something saying it but since i know for a fact that neither does it say that but theres also plenty of evidence to the contrary it pisses me off that somehow dumb people have put words in this civilizations mouth without taking 10 seconds to actually see if its true >_<
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Rommon64 View Post
    Actually, that would be vertical reflection.
    Gah! I made the biggest mistake possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'd say the end came a little sooner for the Mayans then expected.

Lol, too bad they couldn't predict there "own" end.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In Randy Marsh we trust.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I'll have to be sure I cash in on the theories next time one comes up
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I'll have to be sure I cash in on the theories next time one comes up
    i vote for 2060