• Horrible.

189 57.27%
  • Depends on the clothings worn with them

37 11.21%
  • Don't really care let them.

94 28.48%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes. That's a necessary feature of cowboy boots and any other type of footwear that deals with riding horses. The heel is needed to keep your feet in the stirrups.
    damn i learned something as i never knew that.
    but it does mean men have and are wearing heels in day to day life, most of texas (just kidding)

ofc its the age of wear-what-the-fuck-u-want.
    doesnt make it look better imo though, but i respect the personal tastes of those who like them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes. That's a necessary feature of cowboy boots and any other type of footwear that deals with riding horses. The heel is needed to keep your feet in the stirrups.
    This might be true for cowboys.... "Real" riders don't use a saddle at all. A blanket at the most, is sufficient to ride and maneuver a horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    You are a giant!
    Yeah, it kinda sucks, tbh. Maybe I'd fit in better in the Netherlands.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    This might be true for cowboys.... "Real" riders don't use a saddle at all. A blanket at the most, is sufficient to ride and maneuver a horse.
    If you're very skilled and have very strong thighs, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, it kinda sucks, tbh. Maybe I'd fit in better in the Netherlands.
    Pfft, I'd gladly switch bodies with you, I'm like barely 5'1"... >_<
    You'd still be a good 15cm higher than the Dutch average!

High heels are frivolous and silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not care how ridiculous other people dress. The stupider the funnier. These are hilarious.
    I like sandwiches

It looks a bit odd to me, but whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to get angry or say they're gay or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they look out if place on men and unappealing, personal opinion is personal opinion.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

the entire point of high heels is to make your ass look perky/tone and lets be honest manly men don't necessarily worry about how they look.

Narcissistic men might but lets face it a man who thinks he is a ken doll really shouldn't be labeled as a man at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    I've yet to meet a woman who "likes" wearing them from a comfort perspective. They're essentially modern-day equivalents to corsets. Horribly uncomfortable but something women are expected to wear in certain settings.
    I actually wear heels because they are comfortable on top of liking to be taller (I'm only 5'6''). I've been wearing some sort of platform or heel since I was in middle school because I just like the look. Of course if you wear shoes for 10-12 hours no matter what the shoe is pretty much, it's going to get uncomfortable. I think the only "shoe" that doesn't for me are flip flops. It also depends on your definition of "uncomfortable." To me that ranges from my feet hurting and being sore to my feet are unbearably hot when wearing closed toe shoes in the summer. Most of the time the discomfort my feet feel while in shoes is temperature (either icy or burning up feet).

As for men wearing high heels, the first two pictures seem within the realm of "normal" to me. Now the last picture is a bit much for my taste but that's in combination with the entire outfit which is feminine and meant to be that way. While I might do a double take at the last picture to see if I actually saw that, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Wear what you want as long as you aren't walking around in public naked or with no pants on or something I have no issue with it.

And for Fizzbob, I'm curious where exactly in the South do you live? I lived in the South 22/27 years of my life and I've never witnessed men being called a "fag" for having an earring(s). Also, you can walk around pretty safely in the last picture's attire without fear of having your skull bashed in. I guess you just live in an extremely bigoted area and work in an environment that's just as bad. Don't make it out to be that the South is pretty much inhabited by closed minded, idiot, "hillbillies" just because you live in an area like that.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

I'm already 6'4" so personally I wouldn't wear any type of shoe that would make me taller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    because it looks gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    gays look absolutely the same as normal men
    First of all, contradiction.

Secondly, "normal" men? Gay isn't normal? Also, you should run the shit you type through a filter before you post it. I couldn't believe you just said half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Let's keep sexuality out of the thread please, this can be discussed without bringing that up.

I don't think there's anything wrong... It's just a preference, also, some "high heels" aren't really high heels.
    Not sure how. High heels are specifically designed to show off a woman's legs and arouse men.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Not sure how. High heels are specifically designed to show off a woman's legs and arouse men.
    That's high heels which have been designed for women. It's not people can't or didn't make shoes for men with high heels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    There's way too much gay stereotyping in this thread to let it keep going.

Closing this.