Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Players scream ... We want Ulduar again. It was the best raid !!!! Blizz makes Ulduar inspired raid. Players scream ... Noo that is all wrong, it reminds us of Ulduar !!!

Can't please them all I guess I am one of those who wouldn't mind raiding another Ulduar, so looks nice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    Icecrown Citadel = Copy Paste of Siege of Ulduar.

Zone in, go forward for a couple hundred yards, encounter Marrowgar/Leviathan.

Turn left, encounter Ignis/Putricide. Turn right and encounter Razorscale/Sindragosa. Go straight and encounter XT/Lanathel.

Click the portal, go to Kologarn / Lich King
    Copy paste of every instance ever. Go in, fight boss, go to next boss.

It's my own fault, I keep reading these things and I keep wondering why I am astonished every time at people's ignorance, or the things they whine about :/
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

black temple 2.0?

Well its just an image, don't get your hopes high yet, it may end up a stupid linear raid like Terrace of Endless Spring

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does everyone say it looks like Black Temple... Has any of you ever even seen the damn thing?

It's official...people will complain about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess this is gonna be our troll raid for the expansion. *lol*
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how people here get so offended if someone doesn't like something. That's what makes you a fanboy if you actually get hurt/mad because someone has the nerve to state that they dislike something. It's pretty dumb.

But yeah I'm not too excited for this raid. The whole mogu and mantid stuff doesn't interest me. The entire tier of raid content so far has been pretty good when it comes to how fun the bosses are and the challenge on some heroic fights, but for lore purposes and art I just am not into it at all. None of it feels like Warcraft to me. I don't care that we don't have an end expansion bad guy like we usually do, but I do wish we were fighting something we knew about already. Like I would have preferred another Burning Legion focused expansion over MoP for sure. I want to go to Argus or Xoroth a different planet. I think that would have been awesome. Or an expansion solely focused on the Titans would have been awesome too but I suspect they are doing that for the next expansion.

Oh well.

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 04:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archypew View Post
    good for the no lifes. for the mortals is not. ok enjoy boredom on holidays cause when work starts we bring a new patch. yey
    Lol really? I didn't think anyone was considered a no life on WoW anymore with how casual the game has become.

You do realize though most people would be upset if the patch came out during holidays right? And no one said the patch would be out 'when work starts'. It said the PTR would be out then, not the patch.

Deleted
    Ha ha well Blizzard waited to announce this after they were sure the world wasn't ending!

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Cause going into LFR and facerolling everything without thought is so much cooler?
    PTR, split between normal and heroic modes, LFR... all things that completely killed the epic side of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Guess this is gonna be our troll raid for the expansion. *lol*
    Why are people so sure about Trolls? I mean, nobody said there will be trolls there.

My bet is most bosses will be Goblin, with last boss, being the Thunder King, will obviously be Raiden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks more like Bt than ulduar. But castles are castles mang.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Ok, what must i do to get ones of those tri-tops mounts?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why are people so sure about Trolls? I mean, nobody said there will be trolls there.

My bet is most bosses will be Goblin, with last boss, being the Thunder King, will obviously be Raiden.
    You did do the quest line with the Trolls coming ashore in Kun-Lai, retrieving the Thunder King's remains and resurrecting him? There will indeed be Trolls and most likely Saurok (probably wings of the fortress for each).
    I do however like the Raiden comment. This also just made me think of Big Trouble in Little China.

It is official the boss names have been released!

Thunder Leviathan
    Ignis the Mogu Master
    Moguscale
    XT-003Mogu
    Mogu Council
    Mogugarn
    Moguaya
    Moguron
    Mogeya
    Moguthim
    Modir
    General Mogu