Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wow, nice!

Looks awesome and it seems Blizz is holding their promise about fast content patches and that makes me excited! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks sick, hope it takes another month or two though - would like to have current content cleared / take a short break before this launches :3

Was anyone else reminded of Horatio Caine in that CSI Miami episode where he is like, "I'm the thread king. (Glasses on). The thread king..." YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! Dun dun duh dun.

Color me underwhelmed. The last time they said they were this excited about what they had in store for us we got.....firelands dailies.

I hope we get to fight the Zandalari as well!

We'll probably be disappointed but who cares, it's a new patch!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    While I loved Ulduar, and would kill to have it back. I honestly find it kinda sad that when they say they're bringing back some ulduar flavor... they literally meant the same layout.
    Because it has a courtyard? I am confused.

Sounds good, lookin' a bit Ulduarish. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Nixius View Post
    I'd laugh if some dudes have reanimated Arthas. Now that would be awesome.
    Arthas is dead and gone. Heck even if he did resurrect he would be a sissy since his weapon is broken and Bolvar stole his helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no, the humu has awoken ruuuun!!

Hmm not sure I like the date. Seeing how even normal mode progression fares at the moment, let alone heroic, I can't help but feel that they are invalidating the first tier once again way to early, especially considering that progress during the next two weeks will be rather slow thanks to all the festive crap:P.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2012-12-21 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Hmm not sure I like the date. Seeing how even normal mode progression fares at the moment, let alone heroic, I can't help but feel that they are invalidating the first tier once again way to early, especially considering that progress during the next two weeks will be rather slow thanks to all the festive crap:P.
    Well early january it said PTR 5.2? so i'd say at the earliest March and at the latest May, so around march/may before u even see 5.2 so u have around 3,5 months still to clear tier 14, however I could be wrong but normally I thought a PTR patch especially when it contains a raid stays on the PTR anywhere from 3,4 months.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Blizzard!:-D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Inc Hakkar the reborn as the secret Algalon boss!

<.<
    Oh joy.

In all seriousness, if this is anything like Ulduar/ICC in terms of several wings, I will start raiding. [besides LFR]

Quote Originally Posted by sharpeh View Post
    Well early january it said PTR 5.2? so i'd say at the earliest March and at the latest May, so around march/may before u even see 5.2 so u have around 3,5 months still to clear tier 14, however I could be wrong but normally I thought a PTR patch especially when it contains a raid stays on the PTR anywhere from 3,4 months.
    February, its just one Raid to Test.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    February, its just one Raid to Test.
    therw ill be more than the raid only.....developing questlines fromk krasarang and whatever

Deleted
    Can't wait already!!!!!

Deleted
    Hmm, Simcity, march 5th... 5.2 too?

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    wtf does that even mean?
    hes crying because he didnt go to college and has to work 60 hours a week at terrible hours to make ends meet. at least, thats the only reason you couldn't maintain a casual raid schedule if you really wanted to.

new raid will probably be great looks epic on scale =D

10+ Year Old Account
    dam.. that gave me a "ulduar" feeling =P hopefully it will be epic =P