Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Wait, I'm confused, what's the point of lynching people if we're all just going to die when the game ends, as that starts the end of the world?
    Shhhhh. If you try to make sense of it, madness will be your only reward.

    I hope the Mafia won't be utter dicks and kill Santa night 1.

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  2. #42
    Worgie bro signing in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Shhhhh. If you try to make sense of it, madness will be your only reward.

    I hope the Mafia won't be utter dicks and kill Santa night 1.


    YOU WANT THAT TO LIVE EH?

    Obvious scum is obvious

    Unvote

    Vote Dyra

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I have taken the burden of this die of fate as my curse. Seeing how you know of it, you must know that the die passes on to the one who kills the previous owner? Methinks you're voting against me because you just want the power of the die to yourself.

    FoS: Lysah
    I can't believe you would even accuse me of such nefarious activity. I have done nothing but good for this town, I was even recently reincarnated after my previous life of fair and impartial journalism!

    Unvote Vote Robozerim
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  5. #45
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I get the impression the scum are some kind of cult that want everyone dead. Unless I misunderstood, if they aren't all dead after 12 (real time) days, the world ends.
    Oh, so we're the last bastion of hope for the Earth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  6. #46
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I can't believe you would even accuse me of such nefarious activity. I have done nothing but good for this town, I was even recently reincarnated after my previous life of fair and impartial journalism!

    Unvote Vote Robozerim
    Why are you voting for me again? You already voted for me. ;_;
    You're right though, you always have done nothing but good for the town. Except that time you were mafia and claimed mafia and then claimed cop (after Worgenite claimed cop) and somehow got away with it.
    I was a doctor and got reincarnated after a life of doing nothing but trying to save the lives of the townpeople I cared about. We died on the same night, Lysah, we practically died together! Wait.....why are we fighting again?

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 05:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oh, so we're the last bastion of hope for the Earth?
    Pretty much.

  7. #47
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    The town of Vanilla, it is just a normal day when the members of the town learn that if this town is to fall the rest of the world will. With this knowledge the town must keep it safe from all threats, even those that come from within!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr | LP: Until It's Gone + Wastelands

  8. #48
    We don't want to fail :\
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    We don't want to fail :\
    Role claiming fail, are we? That's cute, because this PM I got from keleb says I'm the fail.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Role claiming fail, are we? That's cute, because this PM I got from keleb says I'm the fail.
    you're always teh fail though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    you're always teh fail though :P
    Scum !
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


  12. #52
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Role claiming fail, are we? That's cute, because this PM I got from keleb says I'm the fail.
    Not possible, this PM I got says I'm the fail!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr | LP: Until It's Gone + Wastelands

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Scum !
    nou
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    No, Worgie is right. If a group is larger than 10 it will automatically divide itself into hunters and gatherers and instinctively build a life around the general vicinity. Soon enough you'll have camp fires, pelts, and a hungry god demanding tribute by blood.

    It's basic human nature, Arlee. Trust me, I'm a marine biologist.

  14. #54
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    What if...we're all the fail, and so when we all fail, none of us fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  15. #55
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    What if...we're all the fail, and so when we all fail, none of us fail.
    But I thought that if we all failed, the world was going to end and we'd all die?

  16. #56
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    But I thought that if we all failed, the world was going to end and we'd all die?
    But if we all fail, then none of us fail. We all fail, and we all not fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    "And nothing was ever heard from Deca again"

  17. #57
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    But if we all fail, then none of us fail. We all fail, and we all not fail.
    What if my pm said I was a "success" and not a fail? Hypothetically speaking?

  18. #58
    High Overlord listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    What if my pm said I was a "success" and not a fail? Hypothetically speaking?
    Then that must mean you are scum because if town fails, then scum will be successful in their attempts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    HARDCORE TAILORING!!!! LISTEN TO METAL AND GRIT YOUR TEETH WHILE YOU THREAD THAT FUCKING NEEDLE! GOD DAMN, MAN! SEW THAT SHIT! FUCK!!! SEW IT HARDER HOLY SHIT! EPIIICCC!!!!!!
    More or less favorite songs now: Galaxy Supernova + Mr.Mr | LP: Until It's Gone + Wastelands

  19. #59
    Grunt Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Then that must mean you are scum because if town fails, then scum will be successful in their attempts.
    Alright, good to know. Also good thing it was only hypothetical too. I shall from this point on stop idolizing those who are a success and instead treat them with the scorn they deserve. Now I shall only idolize the weak, lazy and unsuccessful!

  20. #60
    Good, now we know you are scum. My vote stays.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •