Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Unvote vote Robozerim
    I've been talking to a claimed vigilante who gave his kill targets in advance and you are not him, unfortunately.
    Ah, yes, we revisit the classic "half the town has been in cahoots" thing. People against the town(scum) would call foul and people for it tend to agree it can be unfair. There's no way around it though b/c, unfortunately, you all, yes all of you who were partaking in it, decided that playing anonymously on another forum was boring or too much work so we came back here so you all have no one to blame but yourselves for that. Don't even try arguing about it if the town wins the game b/c of it.

As for the claim, I'm going to believe Lysah over Robo(sorry bud) so I'll be joining the vote, even if she got a doc killed(is this a 2 doc setup? Is Lysah's doctor contact another doctor or a mafia laughing about this all. Or is Lysah a mafia[unlikely, no counter-claim to cop] and the doc is another mafia? I believe it's a 2 doc game. Keleb is laughing about this all right now I bet), because she is(I hope) the cop(again, no counter claim)

unvote(do I even have a vote?) vote Robo

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I agree the anonymous forum has never been a more legitimate game of mafia, but people decided it wasn't fun without the social bits of knowing who people were.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree the anonymous forum has never been a more legitimate game of mafia, but people decided it wasn't fun without the social bits of knowing who people were.
    That and people didn't check enough. It was almost like a ghost town both games with posts being few and far between till the last day or two. I would love to go back to it, but I don't think people will put the effort into it(even though it's really just having another tab open on ff/chrome/satanspawn/etc.)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Vote: Robo

Since there's nothing else up.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Nightfurry trenn town drunk, calling it now.

Deleted
    UNVOTE

VOTE Robo

Nightfurry trenn town drunk, calling it now.
    Ooh, i'm gonna beat you so hard, you'll have a twitch!

On Doto 2!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick post on the topic at hand and then lets just save this discussion for the discussion thread between games.

We don't need to use another forum to stop people from PM'ing each other. We can just trust everyone to follow the rules. In the dead thread every game all the dead people are told the roles of those still alive. If we can trust people to not release that info to a friend then why can't we trust people to not PM?

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, if I'm not the vigilante, who did the real one target last night? Last I checked, Majad died and you yourself claimed you investigated him as townie, didn't you? Are you telling me he targeted nobody when so few potential suspects are left? After so many roles were claimed? I find that hard to believe. I'd also like to point out that this game setup is almost completely in the dark, we knew that there was a Santa Claus, but no other roles were confirmed by a moderator, not even the cop. While it maybe unlikely to have no cop, I consider it just as likely as two doctors. I think that The Dwarf Lover gave you a gift of a vest on night one because you claim to always be targeted early and you led the crowd to lynch the real doctor while you pretended to have one who conveniently remained anonymous, even now after you said you'd be willing to vote against your doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just a quick post on the topic at hand and then lets just save this discussion for the discussion thread between games.

We don't need to use another forum to stop people from PM'ing each other. We can just trust everyone to follow the rules. In the dead thread every game all the dead people are told the roles of those still alive. If we can trust people to not release that info to a friend then why can't we trust people to not PM?

Okay, back to your regularly scheduled game.
    Then why not make it a rule and try enforcing it if someone slips and says they've been in contact with someone else? As it stands now, no rule, no penalty, no nothing so there's no reason to not try finding the town through pm'ing. Make the penalty be no posts for an ingame day(which could be killer) with no notice of it to anyone else playing. Say Lysah gets a day long ban essentially. There's no defending, no helping the town, no nothing and she could be at the mercy of everyone else :3 Just an idea :P

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Okay, if I'm not the vigilante, who did the real one target last night? Last I checked, Majad died and you yourself claimed you investigated him as townie, didn't you? Are you telling me he targeted nobody when so few potential suspects are left? After so many roles were claimed? I find that hard to believe. I'd also like to point out that this game setup is almost completely in the dark, we knew that there was a Santa Claus, but no other roles were confirmed by a moderator, not even the cop. While it maybe unlikely to have no cop, I consider it just as likely as two doctors. I think that The Dwarf Lover gave you a gift of a vest on night one because you claim to always be targeted early and you led the crowd to lynch the real doctor while you pretended to have one who conveniently remained anonymous, even now after you said you'd be willing to vote against your doctor.
    We don't know Majad is a traitor for sure, but I don't see why he would have said he was if he was a VT. If the mafia NKed him he'd be mafia, which means he only died due to a SK/vigilante kill, something you claimed not to do and something someone else claimed to have done.

I can neither confirm nor deny having been visited by Santa Claus this game.

Also, bombs take two night kills to die now, one to activate and another to blow up. Which means Anakso got double NKed, another point the other vigilante claim said that you did not. What happened during night 2 is that the vigilante hit Anakso and then Kisuro hit him again and he blew Kisuro up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote vote Robozerim
    I've been talking to a claimed vigilante who gave his kill targets in advance and you are not him, unfortunately.
    TBF you were also in contact with a supposed Doctor who is apparently still not being named, which resulted in us lynching the real Doctor. I cannot see there being a second Doctor. With both Masons and (apparently) a Vigilante the Town did start out a bit OP

Though no one coming forward as Cop does give credence to your claim. It would be spectacularly dumb to have not come forward by now since you're spearheading lynches and we can't afford timid play from anyone.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know Majad is a traitor for sure, but I don't see why he would have said he was if he was a VT. If the mafia NKed him he'd be mafia, which means he only died due to a SK/vigilante kill, something you claimed not to do and something someone else claimed to have done.

I can neither confirm nor deny having been visited by Santa Claus this game.

Also, bombs take two night kills to die now, one to activate and another to blow up. Which means Anakso got double NKed, another point the other vigilante claim said that you did not. What happened during night 2 is that the vigilante hit Anakso and then Kisuro hit him again and he blew Kisuro up.
    If you're lying about being cop, you could easily lie about Majad being a traitor. Also, we only had the arm time for the bomb once before, it could go either the way we had it last game or the way it traditionally is. I may as well be spitting into the wind though, we all know what happens when Lysah says anything. Hope you guys enjoy my diary again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    TBF you were also in contact with a supposed Doctor who is apparently still not being named, which resulted in us lynching the real Doctor. I cannot see there being a second Doctor. With both Masons and (apparently) a Vigilante the Town did start out a bit OP
    There are two doctors.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are two doctors.
    I'm British. I'm skeptical and cynical at the best of times, but the thought that there are two Doctors has made my eyebrows rise to the point they might be considered part of my hairline. I really can't see there being two Doctors. Then again, I'm taking it for granted there is definitely a Cop this time still.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm British. I'm skeptical and cynical at the best of times, but the thought that there are two Doctors has made my eyebrows rise to the point they might be considered part of my hairline. I really can't see there being two Doctors. Then again, I'm taking it for granted there is definitely a Cop this time still.
    Hammer and you will find out =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Hammer and you will find out =p
    Oh do I get to be a hammer again?!

Wheeeeee! It must still be Christmas! *checks clock* It is!

UNVOTE (even though I haven't voted... I think)

Vote Robozerim

Sorry Robobro, but the lady knows how to please me. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    With 8 people alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Robozerim (5) : Lysah, Worgenite, Nightfury Treann, Silkku, Dyra

I've got a Christmas dinner to get to right now, so short description.

The town didn't believe Robo even though he was pleading for his life.

An investigation of Majad's house shows he wanted to learn how to become part of the mafia, but there was nothing to show that he was part of the mafia. Majad was an Unconverted Traitor.

It is now night. Get your night actions in. (Keleb went to bed already and I will be gone for the next 5 or 6 hours so it will take at least that long for night to end.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Le bump because of raisins.