The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, should probably report it and get the 2nd shard back on KB only, or we're going to artificially inflate Destro's numbers far too much on add fights and probably eat a nerf because of it. They don't seem to mind skillful play having a higher potential, but debuffing adds with SB with 5 secs for them to die isn't necessarily skillful.
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

Deleted
    I dunno, i'd prefer to keep 2 embers from a kill and take a damage nerf rather than reverting back to killing blows only. It makes ember generation much more consistent and allows raids to have multiple destro locks without them having to fight eachother for the KB. hell i've got an execute-happy warrior in my raid comp which i'm fihting with KBs for already.

Deleted
    and allows raids to have multiple destro locks without them having to fight eachother for the KB.
    hell i've got an execute-happy warrior in my raid comp which i'm fihting with KBs for already.
    These, so much
    Perhaps they couldn't just replicate the bug (reverting a commit is hard, right ?), so they doubled the ember gain ? Seems fair compared to Aff gaining 4 shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Seems fair compared to Aff gaining 4 shards.
    On holiday so I can't test (hotel internet sucks). Dare I ask...will it refund three if three SB's are used in the 5 second death window?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    On holiday so I can't test (hotel internet sucks). Dare I ask...will it refund three if three SB's are used in the 5 second death window?
    Debuff doesn't stack (sadly) so more than one SB on a target is effectively wasted if you're looking at it from an ember-gen point of view.

Deleted
    Since they seem to have modified how this works, what happens if you have 1 Ember, Havoc one target, SB another and both die ?
    2 Embers ? 3 ? 4 ?

Does anyone have approximate dps figures for the new set bonuses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Since they seem to have modified how this works, what happens if you have 1 Ember, Havoc one target, SB another and both die ?
    2 Embers ? 3 ? 4 ?
    I never saw Havocing SB put shadowburn debuff (before) on another target (maybe i'm blind or sth) so maybe it only duplicates the damage value? Also anyone checked before and now, does incinerate/conflagrate havoc'd generate double the amount of embers?

Anyone from US who can say how does Affli or Demo looks on first bosses in ToT?

Deleted
    You can take a look at all the public logs on Worlfoflogs, from what I've seen Aff was the best spec on most fights.

Did they nerf the Glyph of Nightmares? Warlocks cannot run on water in BG's now.

I've skipped a few pages lately due to time constraints, but has anyone noticed that the KJC debuff is applied no matter what now? You can't stop-move anymore to avoid it.

Deleted
    Yep, stutter bugging KJC has been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    I did fine on the first 5. Still towards/at the top for my group. Affliction with GoSup.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorn View Post
    I think Sacrifice is better since the water buff will benefit more with you, maybe if Fel Imp improve the dmg with the buff worth it move the fel imp to the center of the each pool and just let him shoot.

I did around 145k dps with ilvl 500.

Deleted
    I think Sacrifice is better since the water buff will benefit more with you, maybe if Fel Imp improve the dmg with the buff worth it move the fel imp to the center of the each pool and just let him shoot.
    The pet is supposed to get the buff when you have it on your character, he doesn't have to stand in the water.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems the patch bugged Glyph of Nightmares it does not work in battlegrounds any more
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

do anybody know or can anybody link trinket weights for affliction?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Seems the patch bugged Glyph of Nightmares it does not work in battlegrounds any more
    Could be intentional since other water-walking effects were disabled a while ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    Could be intentional since other water-walking effects were disabled a while ago.
    Doubt it, fire trail still works at least for the first few strides untill you sink
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.