Zumzum,

I haven´t done any 5.2 raid yet, so I don´t have idea about others class now! I only saw simcraft results, but I´m not trusting the results about destro.

Is your dps equated with others class or lock spec in this raid?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprised you haven't gone troll Zumzum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Got Wushoolay's Final Choice I find it horrible, never procs at start, only get 1-2 procs per fight

had to go back to Elgalon trinket since my DPS went to the crappers becuase of it

Not digging the new PPM on trinkets.
    Well that is disappointing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    Well that is disappointing...
    And not unexpected at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to pray for vision to proc.

I please ask BLZ delete LOCK.
    Green Fire? I'll get green fire to play rubbish destro? I ever thought destro is OP,when you decrease 4%.
    SHIT!!

Post more constructively, please.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-03-07 at 12:00 PM.

Curious what people are doing for 10 man Demonology dps on Council. I was doing about 170k consistently, wondering if it could be better.

Deleted
    So we are going to raid first time tonight and Im not sure what to take...

Until now I would go Desto GoSup with Jinrokh and Affli GoSup (or GoSac?) with Horridon (mutli dotting and endless shards sounds cool for me) council sounds like Affli again I guess we wont kill more then 3 bosses

Deleted
    I went affliction on Jin'Rokh (GoSup) and then destro on Horridon (awesome AoE spec still, was 3rd on meters, probably could have gone higher).

Didn't get further than that, but going to try affli on council.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Curious what people are doing for 10 man Demonology dps on Council. I was doing about 170k consistently, wondering if it could be better.
    I ended up just over 170k on our kill. Only bothering to keep doom up on all targets and delaying cooldowns for sand add AOE towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    I ended up just over 170k on our kill. Only bothering to keep doom up on all targets and delaying cooldowns for sand add AOE towards the end.
    What's a sand adds aoe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    I stayed Destro eventually for our 7 kills tonight. Least I can say is that I was pleasantly surprised by the results of the spec
    Sadly we now have a "Logs hidden during progress" policy in place and it's hard to compare anyway since there aren't rankings yet.
    Jin'rokh : 212k with GoSup but with GoSac reforges
    Horridon : 310k with GoSac
    Council : 190k with GoSac, completely sucked on that fight it could be much higher ><
    Tortos : 260k with GoSac
    Megaera : 130k (with 0 padding, just Havoc+Incinerates for Embers of course) with GoSac, probably should have gone GoSup
    Ji'Kun : 145k with GoSac (fell two times with the knockback xD and the warrior in my group was doing WAY too much AoE damage on the eggs o_O)
    Durumu : 130k with GoSac, should have gone GoSup too but no reforging...

Overall Destro seems pretty good for now, despite Simcraft simming it next to last spec at 118K in full T14H
    Could probably be higher in single target fights with GoSup & proper reforgeing.
    Like the dips on horridon zum, did you DPS from boss to adds, ignored adds or hit the adds mainly then boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkuggz View Post
    Like the dips on horridon zum, did you DPS from boss to adds, ignored adds or hit the adds mainly then boss?
    I would hazard a guess that he had Havoc on the boss and Shadowburn cleaved from dying adds onto the boss. Unlimited Embers and Horridon gets spammed with Shadowburns with extra damage taken. Sounds highest in theory, at least.

Deleted
    Has anyone tried destro on Council? I am usually Afflic, but mannoroths fury + Fire n Brimstone, could be nice, save add switching, any theory ideas?
    Might depend ofc on which tactic we take, only had wipes as of last night on this encounter. And between slowing the spirit, stacking for Frostbite, and interrupting Sal,
    I'm not giving the boss(s) my full Dps attention yet, so I am curious about which spec others have chosen, and how it went doing so.

Deleted
    I was mainly FnB-ing the whole mess and spamming Shadowburns
    Since we didn't seem to have trouble getting the important adds down in time, cleaning the field was the most useful way to play the encounter as Destro for my raid.

I have to admit most of my Havocs were on the boss (except when there were two important adds with a raid symbol at the same time) maybe not the best target for HM but the filthy multidotters were above me on the boss anyway.

I'm liking the SB change very much for this type of fight, you don't have to overkill the adds to get your bonus ember anymore, meaning much less useless damage (< 5k on this down, less than 3%).
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-03-07 at 12:50 PM.

On the Troll Council, for Demo should we try to keep Corruption and Doom on all four bosses or just Corruption or Doom?

Quote Originally Posted by BossChef View Post
    On the Troll Council, for Demo should we try to keep Corruption and Doom on all four bosses or just Corruption or Doom?
    I haven't killed it jet, because I did it in 10 man mode with other people sitting on the bench and we got it only to 10% on the last 2 living adds.
    Keeping Doom active is the way to go. (approx 25%-30% of your damage done comes from doom plus the additional wild imp procs.)
    If possible keep corruption active on every boss too, because it adds a lot of fury and damage on the possesed add shouldn't be an issue.
    Last edited by Killem; 2013-03-07 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BossChef View Post
    On our kill I focused on keeping corruption and doom on all bosses, should be able to easily maintain 100% up-time on doom, I suspect top parses to have corruption at 100% also. I ended up with (99.2% on Doom, 98.3 % on corruption) there were multiple times where I would just be focusing more on keeping stuff stunned with shadowfury or pew pewing over refreshing dots and let them fall off a couple times. Overall I'd say definitely maintain doom, try on corruption. In hindsight I should have went with MF instead of KJC lol (easily will increase overall damage on the fight with shadowflame being spread more and most likely more cleave from hellfire/immolation during sandstorm).
    Last edited by Kink; 2013-03-07 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whabam View Post
    I could only manage 130k
    ilvl 501, that being said, i'm horrible at demo, even worse without KJC, really unhappy about stat prios changing in 5.2, I was happy with GoSac affi, stack mastery and reforge to haste thresholds, that was a fantastic style, now I have to take time out of what little spare time I have to simcraft to find out what stats are best for affi, aye...right...

Funny thing I just discovered in regards to KJC. Opening a container in your bags give you the debuff if you're casting something.