Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by realking View Post
    like i told before this isnt a nerf of IMBA ability. this is just tryes to kick ferals from ladder.
    Why ? -
    - 1. feral is the biggest problem for mages . number of mages ***** >ferals.
    - 2. they cant make feral good , even in pve ferals are week atm (much weaker than shitty mages or warlocks)
    The problem is in defensive cyclones. ferals who play skilled comps (not kitty) use they cyclone into othe dps enemy, rare than in healer...
    Anyway GG 5.2 NO CATS IN LADDER =)
    P.S. they buff our heal from pvp power so mb some 3 dd ret/feral/hunter INC TO MAKE THE BIGGEST BUTTHURT EVER!
    I guess you missed the part about them wanting to tone down CC abilities? Also that these notes are not final and a lot of CC will probably get nerfed. We already saw them take away the blanket silence from some specs, there is much more to come. It's incredibly ignorant to say that devs are nerfing ferals so they are not in the ladder anymore. They are nerfing ferals, because it needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    I guess you missed the part about them wanting to tone down CC abilities? Also that these notes are not final and a lot of CC will probably get nerfed. We already saw them take away the blanket silence from some specs, there is much more to come. It's incredibly ignorant to say that devs are nerfing ferals so they are not in the ladder anymore. They are nerfing ferals, because it needed it.
    From main page (Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-bonus-issues/ [Scroll to post 749]):
    Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Keep in mind that some of these changes are attempts to be proactive. We don't necessarily believe that Feral and perhaps Shadow are overpowered in PvP today. However if we're successful in getting mages and warriors down to a more balanced spot, we're concerned Feral and Shadow may be the next two specs that feel broken. We are also mindful that if you knock off the top thing on any list that the next item on that list becomes the new top thing.
    I bolded the part where Ghostcrawler disagrees with you.
    Last edited by NightZero88; 2013-01-23 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    and hex is dispelable you can heal hex target ant hex target can move even nerfed cyclone better than hex
    Obviously the two abilities were not balanced around each other. Shaman have their own unique skill set which probably makes them better off than feral. There is absolutely no way you can compare one ability one class has to one ability another has without comparing every single ability each class has.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    From main page (Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-bonus-issues/ [Scroll to post 749]):

I bolded the part where Ghostcrawler disagrees with you.
    Your post had absolutely nothing to do with my post. Not quiet sure why you quoted me. I pointed out there is too much CC in pvp, so they are nerfing CC abilities and blanket silences, so you linked me a post about feral and spriests not been overpowered? what?

That sounds like a pretty good fix. Just reduce the duration if used in conjunction with Predatory Swiftness and keep it the same when its used with Nature's Swiftness or if its hard casted. At least reduce it from 30 seconds to 15 seconds if they don't make a change like that, Seems like too much for such an essential tool for ferals.

If they don't reduce it they should make roots more powerful and not break on damage. Would definitely make the level 30 talent Mass Entanglement a much more viable option for rbgs and arenas and another great option for cc'ing and kiting dps away from healer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    you are probably dumb ... why ? because there is much more way to nerf (not kill) feral cyclone (they can remove it from feral NS) or remove feral NS at all but no Blizz like shit what they give to us , like DoC which is total shit in pve , DR and cd of cyclone make them useless like i said before. They can use their brain and make sleep like a sheep (so we can sleep peoples , not only animals) that will be fair cause it dispelable and remove from dots , but THEY JUST WANT TO KILL FERALS in pvp and that is obviosly.
    Every expantion top playes said to blizz - guys you should make this or this to make pvp balanced but they cant , why ?
    the answer is obviosly the creation part of blizz must do that, what the part of marketing and consolting told them , with money\members graffics. In everyone big company the most important is -Money.

Stay on topic, and do not insult those who don't agree with you.
    Last edited by Sunfyre; 2013-01-27 at 07:20 PM.

Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Keep in mind that some of these changes are attempts to be proactive. We don't necessarily believe that Feral and perhaps Shadow are overpowered in PvP today. However if we're successful in getting mages and warriors down to a more balanced spot, we're concerned Feral and Shadow may be the next two specs that feel broken. We are also mindful that if you knock off the top thing on any list that the next item on that list becomes the new top thing.
    Ah, this quote again!

I assume I'm not the only person who finds it hilarious that we're getting nerfed, not because they consider us OP now, but because we might be too good at some theoretical point in the future, once they've nerfed some other classes? Sometimes I get the feeling someone up top really has something against Feral (or maybe they just really dislike cats).

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep. That quote is probably the stupidest thing anyone from Blizzard has said in years. Not even exaggerating.

Deleted
    you are probably dumb.
    like DoC which is total shit in pve , DR and cd of cyclone make them useless
    I'm sorry, if you are going to insult someone, at least try and get the facts right. DoC is one of the best talents for PvE. Not sure where you got that from.

You keep throwing around statements like "feral cyclone (they can remove it from feral NS)" but forget to realize that cyclone was a problem in PvP long before 5.0. Flat out removing cyclone from NS would solve nothing. I think people seem to think that if blizzard doesn't fix something, it's not broken.Such bad logic, mages have been overpowered in both pve and pvp, yet nothing has been done for quiet some time. You want to go on record and say mages are fine? With the above statements, it can't get any worse for you.

On a side note, what character is your main? Your post shows a significant lack of feral mechanics.

"DoC shit for PvE" good lolz to start my day before work.

On topic: removing it from PS would have been fine imo. Force a hard cast, allow for an interrupt/LoS whatever. Or make ps induce the CD but not both. Especially if the best reason is to be proactive. Did they not see that when they gave mages 32+ seconds of cc in the form of 8 stuns/roots back in cata?

Druid
    - We are reverting Cyclone having shared diminishing returns with other forms of crowd control. While we are keeping the cooldown of Cyclone cast by Feral druids in order to make Predatory Swiftness CC less dominant, we are lowering the cooldown to 20 sec from 30 sec.
    They listen :P

Fixed Yussssss

Well not entirely. But better. No DR will be nice.

Seems like a fair trade off!

No Dr and 20sec is a good change imo

15+ Year Old Account
    So basically, Resto/Boomkin Druids will have a 25-30 yard Cyclone, which lasts 8 seconds (Still in the patch notes?), has no CD and does not share DR with anything...? So it's no nerf at all and a buff on 2 levels...?

Way to fix Feral Cyclone.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm glad they at least made these changes acceptable instead of absurd for Feral.