Thread: tier 15 DK

  1. #1

    tier 15 DK

    where is it!! only the pvp tier is shown i hope they make up all the ugly ones this time cause lately the tiers are just looking like monsters from the powers rangers

    gief lich king tier lookalike !
    Same Shit Different Day

  2. #2
    Useless thread, it even says its work in progress.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    gief lich king tier lookalike !
    There is absolutely no reason why it should be a lich king lookalike, it doesn't work out with the current theme

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by uwfl View Post
    There is absolutely no reason why it should be a lich king lookalike, it doesn't work out with the current theme
    and the tier you see now do???? paladin tier looks like a giant oil lamp you can say ( almost) go go power rangers
    Same Shit Different Day

  6. #6
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    1,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    well if the icons are anything to go by I wouldn't put my hopes up
    -snip-
    thank god for transmog
    Well they might be aswell placeholder icons from s12, t14 since this isnt the final ptr build, but I hope to be something decent unlike s13 which looks utter crap imo

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    and the tier you see now do???? paladin tier looks like a giant oil lamp you can say ( almost) go go power rangers
    Are you blind?
    The Paladin set is clearly based on the Thunder King himself...

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Well they might be aswell placeholder icons from s12, t14 since this isnt the final ptr build, but I hope to be something decent unlike s13 which looks utter crap imo
    of course, but it's all we have so far ^^

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Are you blind?
    The Paladin set is clearly based on the Thunder King himself...
    power ranger...... end of story
    now you only need the yellow JC mount and friends that have the other colors and transmo into the color of the mount then go gank som low lvl players when your in a guild called the power rangers or zordon is our guide
    so did this turn a smile on your face or a rageface?
    Same Shit Different Day

  10. #10
    Moderator Fnx-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,347
    Let's stop here, shall we ?

    Blizzard is currenltly working on the dk tier so let's wait and see how it turn out.

    Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •