Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    789% buff to the BASE damage, that does not scale. They nerfed the AP coefficient. Now, it is unclear if the change (11%) is 11% of the original value (so 81% down to 73%) or 11% absolute (81 down to 70%), ultimately that isn't going to make much of a difference. But it DOES mean that during the boss fight, when our attack power is over 100k, consecration will be doing LESS damage than it currently does should this change make it to live. Not much less, at that attack power lt is less than 1000 damage and it is a buff at lower AP levels (without any vengeance it is about a 5k dps increase at ~25000 AP)
    Truthfully, what this does is make Consecration a better 'snap' aggro spell for things like 5 mans and trash fights, and even add-heavy raid encounters.

It is a minor nerf for single target at high AP (thus high Vengeance) levels, but I'm not sure it will make much of a difference in that sense.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I smell a troll thread
    not so much a troll...just someone who doesn't fully understand how paladins work and just instantly screamed nerf when they saw a blue post that's not about mages.