Poll: How many Blood Elf char's do you have?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Paladin and Death Knight are both 90, and are both female blood elves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    90 Female Belf Paladin named Elynis (Main when I started in BC)
    86 Female Belf Mage named Remembered (to spite my boyfriend whose rogue (named Fergotten) would die to raid aggro constantly)
    85 Male Belf Hunter named Sparklepie (he's very gay and uses anything i have with stars and sparkles on it!)
    85 Female Belf Warlock named Anemia (Anemic was taken and I r sadz)

Considering I play every class/have 11 characters, I'm not sure they're my fav, but they are I guess most aesthetically pleasing to my eye. I'm a girl, I like pretty things! XD

otherwise I have;

87 Undead Priest named Afterbirth
    86 Undead Warrior named Hinderance
    86 Tauren Shaman named Shamantics
    85 Worgen Rogue named Amnésty
    85 Nelf Druid named Cheesécake
    86 Human DK named Lithiüm (cause human racials are epic)
    19 Pandaren Monk named Yuushi (Means Wanderer)

10+ Year Old Account
    4. Rogue, Paladin, DK, and Hunter. Used to have a Male BE Mage, but she is now forsaken, rest are female.

WHY? Because I like how they look in animations and armor. Except the weapons are way too tiny.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Deleted
    Why is there no option for zero? My theory is that either you like stick-figure head-in-the-clouds girls with their "male" counterpart being slightly less stick-figured or you don't. Zero or multiple.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Such a angry dreamer .

Actually they are not .
    They are not what? The most popular horde race by miles?

http://wow.realmpop.com/

Adding up EU and US, there are 376 533 Blood Elf level 90's

The second most popular horde race is Tauren, with 223 980 level 90's. 40% less.

There are 50 000 more Blood Elf level 90's than there are Orcs AND Undead combined.

Tell me how it's not the most popular horde race, please.

Where's the "0" option? On my main server I have 4 Orcs (Warrior, Shaman, Hunter, Monk), 5 Undead (Rogue, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Deathknight), 1 Tauren (Druid), and 1 Human (Paladin). I hate belfs.

Theres nothing wrong to admit you like to look at sexy butt, even if they are only pixels. After all you are the one looking at it 100% of playtime so pick one pleases you most. I dont think my healer/support toons should be manly, muscular all the time. Hell, in every single RPG games I ve played, I never once picked a strong-looking character. Either it was beauty, or weird/cool-looking, so most of the time its either a living female blond elf or a rotting male undead. A flashy elf thowing fireball, or a sinister undead warlock delivering death all around him.

Six out of 9 characters. And that's only because two of the classes are unavailable to blood elves....

My only BE over 80 is a Warrior. I'd race change her if I wasn't incredibly cheap, because BE models just look way too anorexic to make a good warrior.

Deleted
    Blood Elf Paladin, because Tauren look beyond retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

should add that to the poll

also, thought undead was the most popular horde race
    I think that was in Vanilla, the most popular class/race combo was Undead Rogue.

Now I think it's Troll, according to Warcraftrealms.com http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1

10+ Year Old Account
    0. I'm mainly female dwarfs.

3 active max level (priest, DK, mage) and several other less so. I'd probably make every other my Horde character blood elf too if not for class limits.

Deleted
    I have only one a lvl 11 fembelf monk, who will probably stay there forever. I used to have a lvl80 fembelf paladin back in wrath who I deleted long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is 0 not an option? Not everyone likes blood elves you know. I play exclusively horde and I got rid of my belf pally (he became a tauren) as soon as I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    There was an option for those like you to select "I only play crap races" but it was considered too combative and removed.
    No, it's there. the last one "5 or more" is all about only playing crappy race.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I think that was in Vanilla, the most popular class/race combo was Undead Rogue.

Now I think it's Troll, according to Warcraftrealms.com http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census...ervertypeid=-1
    Realmpop.com, which unlike wow census is actually accurate, still lists undead as the most popular horde rogue race (almost 4 times as many as there are trolls rogues).

The most popular class/race combo overall is Night Elf Druid, but that's hardly surprising given the options for druids...

(Human Paladin is nr 2)

My Main's a belf paladin. My 85 priest and DK are also belfs, then I have a handful of low level characters that are belfs a mage, hunter, rogue and a warlock.

In fact, the addition of blood elves was the thing that finally gained my interest enough to play wow. Before them, there was no race that I found appealing enough to hold my interest.

Moved to Comics Fury. Rereleased and updated.

My main's a Blood Elf paladin on account of the fact that they look better than Tauren Males; as well as the fact that in general I always liked them for the 'Blood Knight' idea before Blizz retconned that into oblivion; A'dal having supposedly 'permitted' the Blood Elves to use the Light, which basically made this whole notion of Blood Elves being to Paladins what the Sith were to the Jedi/Force, for naught.