Poll: How many Blood Elf char's do you have?

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I have three in my fridge. Well, what's left of three. Another two in the dungeon.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 both Death knights, one was my old main (Male) and the other a bank alt (Female).

I normally cant stand Elfs (or humans) in any fantasy game, they are stuck-up, pretty bitches that look down on anyother race. I only have the DKs because i dont like the undead skin on any other race but i dont play them any more either..... Love me some troll and orc

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

4. I think

85 female priest
    85 female dk
    82 female mage
    78 female dk

Had a little belf period in my life, but I'm so over that

Edit: 5. 85 female pala
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Elves are highly regarded in any fantasy universe/game.
    For example: Legolas, how many variants of that name don't you see in WoW xD
    Yes, Elves are highly regarded in a world where they are rare and powerful.

In WoW, they are plentiful and no more powerful than any other race.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    90 male hunter, only so i could RP him with the savage glad set as a ranger otherwise i have no attachment to blood elves. I love orcs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have one, 87 Death Knight. And my only horde toon so I can get Double Agent. Most of my characters are Draenei/Human

15+ Year Old Account
    0, nada, zero, ništa, nula, нуль, զրո, sıfır, zéro, nulo, ص*ر.

That much I have!

No room on your poll for me. I have zero. The males are a touch too rainbow for me and the females are very Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen. If they ever decide to give them some curves I MIGHT roll one.

Well I have quite a few blood elf characters, priest, mage, warlock, paladin, rogue (less than 60 atm but he'll grow up).

I got 5: Priest, Lock, DK, Paladin and Hunter.

Most of them are mages/warlocks

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a male Blood Elf paladin since TBC. There was no other choice back then, and even though there is now I hate Cows. Besides I do enjoy Blood Elves. Most of my other chars are Goblin though.

My main is a male Mage. Because he was the first character I made and was the best looking of the horde in my opinion. Then I made a male Paladin.
    The only race I don't like is Goblin, so yeah.

1. A rogue that's roughly ~7th most played out of 9 toons at 60+. Initially started during the ICC Purgatory waiting for Cata as a PVP-only toon, did some PVE in Cata, haven't touched it in MoP and likely won't unless the class gets some love.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    zero im alliance
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    I'm ashamed to admit but pretty much every char I play is a Blood Elf, other than a not very active Alliance Worgen Druid and Draenei Shaman, and one Pandaren Monk (that I will most likely race change xD
    I am often mocked for being such a girly girl that only chooses a race by the appearance, but that's really not the case. Okay, I admit it played a part at first - I can't play a race that I don't find aesthetically pleasing (not talking about classic beauty/looks, but the way they're designed) and, well, all of the Vanilla races other than Undeads, Trolls and male Orcs look rather terrible when it comes to meshes imo. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 BE's, all made n BC time.

Blood Elf Paladin 85
    Blood Elf Mage 85
    Blood Elf Rogue 85
    ------------------------
    Orc Warrior 85
    Orc Death Knight 85
    Orc Shaman 85
    Troll Warlock 90
    Troll Priest 85
    Pandaren Monk 90

Deleted
    A grand total of none i dislike everything of elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 2 elves, paladin and rouge. Paladin is great if comapred to holy cow, but rouge not rly, need to race-change to orc female like nearly all of my characters

I have none. Where is my vote?