Thread: Conquest Cap

Conquest Cap

Anyone know if they are planning to allow us to get to 2200 conquest every week through arena and random bgs again in 5.2? It made it easier for everyone to be able to gear and keep a competitive edge in pvp. So dumb having to do Rbgs to get to conquest cap or it forces everyone to hopefully get to a higher team rating in arena. On Gorefiend there are very few people who do Rbgs so it makes it a pain. Actually thinking of moving to a server that is more active for that purpose alone if it continues. Sure would be nice to be able to que for a random bg after arena capping and actually get the conquest that it says I should be awarded with in the que frame.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've made it clear at the start of MoP the whole get your CP after the cap beyond rated bg's was a bugged and stated they have no plans in reverting it. As for the 5.2 thing I'm sure they are likely to stick to it in most cases

Yeah I saw their answer there which imho was crap. How could they let you do it all the way through Cata and then say it's a "bug"? And then like I said on top of it after I cap my arena points it says if I win my next random bg that I will receive 100 conquest. Just plain stupid and irritating.

I'd check out oQueue if your server's low pop and it's that hard to find RBGs.

Awesome thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely check it out.

Deleted
    it is working as intended right now.

Otherwise gearing up alts wouldnt be painful and exhausting enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    They've made it clear at the start of MoP the whole get your CP after the cap beyond rated bg's was a bugged and stated they have no plans in reverting it. As for the 5.2 thing I'm sure they are likely to stick to it in most cases
    The problem with this is that the change came overnight and still is bugged as hell. If I do a few RBG's first, then do Arena, I still can't cap because I've got to get the final 400 points from an RBG. I am by now convincend that it is an actual bug they decided to roll with, because it is far easier then to admit they messed up once again and to dedicate people to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xolotl View Post
    it is working as intended right now.

Otherwise gearing up alts wouldnt be painful and exhausting enough.
    How about halved Honor/halved conquest cap for alts?

I also hate the fact i have to do RBG's to get cap, they bore the hell out of me and always take far too long. Blizz have said before they don't want to make a forced play style, forcing people to RBG completely destroys that philosophy they have repeatedly stated they work with!