Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Whatever Garrosh is, ignorant of Thralls influence he isn't. In fact, Thrall is one of the very few characters hordeside that Garrosh is ever shown to be physically intimidated by. (Saurfang and Cairne share that notable company.)

Expect a "thralls kids/agra kidnapped" any moment now.
    also: sylvanas

"Who are you to countermand my orders?" Garrosh demanded, nudging his war wolf forward. The enormous orc now pressed his great girth into her space, coming up alongside her and glowering at her.
    Sylvanas did not move or shy away. "I was once like you, Garrosh," she answered, her voice quiet and steady, loud enough only for the warchief to hear. "Those who served me were tools. Arrows in my quiver." She reached up and slowly brought down her hood, then directed her dark gaze at him. Her eyes were alive, their oversized jet-black pupils livid with rage, red embers glowing deep within.
    At that moment, nobody dared look Sylvanas Windrunner in the eye. Nobody but Garrosh Hellscream.
    What he saw was a great black void, an infinite darkness. There was fear in those eyes, but also something else. Something that terrified even the great warchief. His wolf began to edge away instinctively.
    "Garrosh Hellscream. I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."
    The army of undead that surrounded and protected the Dark Lady was still hers, body and soul. But they were no longer arrows in her quiver, not anymore. They were a bulwark against the infinite. They were to be used wisely, and no fool orc would squander them while she still walked the world of the living.
    The warchief sheathed his axe onto his back, his mount sidling away from hers. After a long moment, he finally tore his gaze from those eyes.
    "Very well, Dark Lady," he conceded loud enough for all to hear. "We will take Gilneas… your way."
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-12-23 at 12:54 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the source of that text?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I think it's from Sylvanas' short story.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...ner/7#readmode
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you!

Thrall is gonna reign in the horde and varian is gonna reign in the alliance

Its so painfully obvious

So lets just enjoy the good old fashion blood letting while it last

My bow thirsts for kirin tor blood

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    also: sylvanas

"Who are you to countermand my orders?" Garrosh demanded, nudging his war wolf forward. The enormous orc now pressed his great girth into her space, coming up alongside her and glowering at her.
    Sylvanas did not move or shy away. "I was once like you, Garrosh," she answered, her voice quiet and steady, loud enough only for the warchief to hear. "Those who served me were tools. Arrows in my quiver." She reached up and slowly brought down her hood, then directed her dark gaze at him. Her eyes were alive, their oversized jet-black pupils livid with rage, red embers glowing deep within.
    At that moment, nobody dared look Sylvanas Windrunner in the eye. Nobody but Garrosh Hellscream.
    What he saw was a great black void, an infinite darkness. There was fear in those eyes, but also something else. Something that terrified even the great warchief. His wolf began to edge away instinctively.
    "Garrosh Hellscream. I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."
    The army of undead that surrounded and protected the Dark Lady was still hers, body and soul. But they were no longer arrows in her quiver, not anymore. They were a bulwark against the infinite. They were to be used wisely, and no fool orc would squander them while she still walked the world of the living.
    The warchief sheathed his axe onto his back, his mount sidling away from hers. After a long moment, he finally tore his gaze from those eyes.
    "Very well, Dark Lady," he conceded loud enough for all to hear. "We will take Gilneas… your way."
    "So, Dark Lady, what is your plan?" he asked. After a brief moment of chilling silence Sylvanas spoke. "We will use our weapons of mass annihilation that were succesfully tested at the Wrathgate. After the people of Gilneas are gased, we plan to raise their corpse to serve me for whole eternity, or until they die". Garroshe's face suddenly became pale. He looked once again into Sylvanas dead eyes and murmured "What the fuck, woman".

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    sorry i dont play on single player servers.....to me rolling pve may as well be, why play an mmo where your game cannot be affected by other players? they may as well be npcs thrn?
    So you never tried playing on one? Because other people sure as hell can affect you and your game. Just not your character directly.