Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    That would be the last thing I would do, personally ...
    Then enjoy afterlife, if there is any.

Deleted
    Exactly. But although in theory the Kirin Tor would have no problem in accepting into its ranks mages of the other races of the Alliance, it would be strange that Dalaran ceased to be consisting mostly by humans and high elves, that after all, are the founders of the magical state of Dalaran and the Kirin Tor.
    They had a freaking dragon as a council member.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 01:31 PM ----------

That would be the last thing I would do, personally ...
    Natural selection.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 01:43 PM ----------

Also, of the Alliance races only the Humans and the High Elves were really magic users back then. The Worgen and the Draenei were not part of the Alliance back then. The Night Elves up to Cataclysm had no mages among them. You were only able to create Dwarf mages with Cataclysm as well, and Dwarves and Gnomes didn't have as much to do with magic as Humans and High Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    When it comes to mages and any matter with the arcane The Horde kind of sucks. The blood elves and the forsaken seem to be the only ones who know what they're doing when it comes to magic. Orc spellcasters are more often than not Warlocks and Trolls are more shamanistic with voodoo and bits of druidism here and there. Tauren just don't do it full stop, Goblins more into their technology and Pandaren well they're not really known for magic.
    Well if you do it on such a superficial level then the alliance is not much different. Draenei are more about the light with bits of shamanism here and there, Dwarfs are just mages for a short time, Nightelves are more into druidism aside from a handful people sitting in a ruin for eternity, Gnomes are more into their technology and Pandaren well they're not really known for magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Well if you do it on such a superficial level then the alliance is not much different. Draenei are more about the light with bits of shamanism here and there, Dwarfs are just mages for a short time, Nightelves are more into druidism aside from a handful people sitting in a ruin for eternity, Gnomes are more into their technology and Pandaren well they're not really known for magic.
    Firstly, there's some things we just have to accept: the horde is less magically advanced than the horde; and that is okay, we have more shamanism on our side. But don't say that the alliance is at the same magical level than the horde, that is just untruth.

I mean, you can't say that about the draenei; they way are one of the most awesomest spellcasters on the universe. They were so good at it, that their power attracted the Burning Legion 15.000 years before the night elves did. Oh, and they have spent the last millenia or so traveling on transdimentional ships powered by magic. So check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Nah, but really. Draenei are outstanding with magic, and the alliance overall surpasses the horde.

---------- Post added 2012-12-25 at 02:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Also, of the Alliance races only the Humans and the High Elves were really magic users back then. The Worgen and the Draenei were not part of the Alliance back then. The Night Elves up to Cataclysm had no mages among them. You were only able to create Dwarf mages with Cataclysm as well, and Dwarves and Gnomes didn't have as much to do with magic as Humans and High Elves.
    You forget gnomes, those little rascals have been on the Kirin Tor for a long time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And all alliance players love to whine about the game not being about them.

You wanna play that hand go ahead.
    It isn't about Alliance, never has, never will be. Do you really wanna go down that road, cause I have an oil tanker of evidence for my case. You have what? A hollow complaint and 1 GY in old barrens to say Horde had it harder?

I hope there's a nice looking tabard associated with this faction. The original one was a bit too clashy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Natural selection.
    That's kind of disgusting. Natural selection is a silly concept that should just never be uttered ever again.

It isn't about Alliance, never has, never will be. Do you really wanna go down that road, cause I have an oil tanker of evidence for my case. You have what? A hollow complaint and 1 GY in old barrens to say Horde had it harder?

I hope there's a nice looking tabard associated with this faction. The original one was a bit too clashy.
    He loves his Horde.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It'd be a great way to show some Alliance unity, having other races join the Kirin'tor (not in high-rank positions, but as members).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    That's kind of disgusting. Natural selection is a silly concept that should just never be uttered ever again.
    What is you problem with it? It is after all the fundamental law of nature itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Firstly, there's some things we just have to accept: the horde is less magically advanced than the horde; and that is okay, we have more shamanism on our side. But don't say that the alliance is at the same magical level than the horde, that is just untruth.

I mean, you can't say that about the draenei; they way are one of the most awesomest spellcasters on the universe. They were so good at it, that their power attracted the Burning Legion 15.000 years before the night elves did. Oh, and they have spent the last millenia or so traveling on transdimentional ships powered by magic. So check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

Nah, but really. Draenei are outstanding with magic, and the alliance overall surpasses the horde.
    Thats all speculation on your part. Them attracting the burning legion could also mean that they stayed away from heavy magic use for all those thousands of years because they saw what came from that and concentrated more on working with the light (kinda like the Night Elves). None of their leaders are mages, in fact is there even a prominent Draenei mage character in the game ?

Also Tempest Keep is a Naaru vessel, the Naaru build and operated it so i don´t think it´s magic powered but rather light powered and even if it runs with magic, the Draenai were just passengers, the Naruu were piloting it.

I´m not sure that the Horde is that much behind in magical prowess. The prime magical race in WoW are the blood elves, followed by the humans. All other races aren´t that focused on arcane magic even though some of them probably used it for thousands of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Really things only got out of hand for me in Cataclysm.