What Weapon for PvP? Taoren of T1 PvP?

Hey everyone just have a quick question about which weapon to use for PvP. Now first of all I don't PvP very seriously, I do some 2's with a friend and do BG's for fun. Anyway I recently was able to pick up the normal Taoren and upgraded to ilvl 504.
    I am also one week away from being able to purchase the T1 PvP weapon. So question is, does the upgraded PvP weapon to ilvl 478 with the PvP power outweigh Taoren with Sha touched and upgraded to ilvl 504? I would rather spend Conq on other gear if the weapon isn't really an upgrade. With the addition of PvP power I am just not sure and hoping someone with a bit more PvP knowledge can have an answer.

Thanks in advance for the help

10+ Year Old Account
    weapon is almost equal to full set of gear in terms of pvp power

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    weapon is almost equal to full set of gear in terms of pvp power

Umm yea I understand that. But that doesn't answer the question. Does the increased Agi/Weapon Dmg of Taoren outweigh the PvP power increase of the lower ilvl tier 1 PvP weapon?
    Last edited by Valisen; 2012-12-23 at 08:49 AM.

Don't know about hunters in particular but PVP power increases the damage done to other players linear. The PVP weapon has upgraded about 5k PVP power which results in a 19% increased damage against other players. So the question is will the additional stats from the PVE bow outweigh the 19% increased damage? As I said I'm no pro considering hunters but I think the PVP bow will be better for PVP than the PVE bow and when you look at optimization sites like ask mr robot (I don't really like that site but it's better than nothing) it says the exact same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valisen View Post
    Umm yea I understand that. But that doesn't answer the question. Does the increased Agi/Weapon Dmg of Taoren outweigh the PvP power increase of the lower ilvl tier 1 PvP weapon?
    Do Taoren's stats outweigh a flat +20% dmg? I don't think so.