Old Elemental Mastery

I was just curious about what every one would think if Blizz gave the old Elemental Mastery back to us Elemental Shaman, and changed the current Elemental Mastery to something else with the same affect. They could even take out the haste benefit so we wouldnt haste cap if we were to choose the new talent, or leave it how it was. If Blizz were to do this, would having it, assendance, and the new talent make Elemental to Op'd. Or would it just give us more burst while our sustained damage still remains lackluster.
    I was also thinking, if Blizz made this change they could bring back the Elemental Mastery Glyph with the added effect of making us immune to stuns and silences during the duration of the CD. This along with the changes coming in 5.2 would give us the defense we have been asking for.
    I would love to know what you think of this idea TYVM

For PvP i prefer Old EM, mostly because it was decent Burst the enemy could hardly foresee.

Ascendance however requires so much preperation, even if you can get out a decent Ascendance most enemies will blow their defense CD's and counter it that way.

Deleted
    From a PvE perspective, I would much prefer the old EM over the new Ascendance. The actively changing cooldown of EM and the fact you didn't just spam 1 button for the duration made it much more appealing in my opinion. Ascendance also makes crit utterly useless, aside from FET, for our initial burst. It's the only real change I didn't really like from cata to mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    For PvP i prefer Old EM, mostly because it was decent Burst the enemy could hardly foresee.

Ascendance however requires so much preperation, even if you can get out a decent Ascendance most enemies will blow their defense CD's and counter it that way.
    All Blizz needs to do to counter that is implement a minor glyph like boomie's have now, but i agree with you on the burst aspect