10+ Year Old Account

Xbox live issues (Advanced Help please)

Here i am again with this post, i've been looking all over the official xbox Website and looked at all the solutions and even tried some of them, my Parental controls account is linked to my MSN,i tried changing the password, but all that changed was the E-mail/MSN Messenger password, i've looked at most solutions and they have not worked, i have tried a support line but all that happened was they told me to reset my password, as stated above that did not work, does anyone else have any Links, Info, etc that may help me? if you do i would be omore than greatful, (I still have an Xbox live sub till january)
    Thanks
    WoW6000
    PS: I'm in England

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 07:05 PM ----------

Anyone? Anything? :/
    Last edited by WoW6000; 2012-12-23 at 07:00 PM.

Deleted
    Moved to Video Games Discussion.

Not sure if this is more suiting on this forum or not, but I think you'll get more help here.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is there nothing i can do past this point i've got to? or is there something i dont know about?

Deleted
    I´m not sure what you are asking about, do you want to remove the parental controls from your msn? As far as i know msn,hotmail and xbox all use the same login so it would make sense that they share the same parental control. But then again i´m not sure what your problem is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Call them. There is literally nothing we can do for you.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Id rather eat hot coal than go through Xbox Live support if your going to go down that line.

I wish you luck.

We told you in the last thread and we will tell you again, you need to call Microsoft support. It doesnt matter if your not someone that ussually calls them, this is how your going to get this fixed, try the MS forums as well.

Your thread is lacking a problem for which to provide a solution.

If you're having password issues, I've found that although their websites allow complex passwords, the XBox for some reason can't handle them. Keep the password simple, log your XBox in, then change the password to something complex again.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.