Poll: What would YOU want to the next expanion's main "theme"?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do YOU want to be the focus of the next expansion?

There are many things Warcraft has going on, and we have made MANY enemies along the way. From factions such as the Burning Legion, to the Naga, there are many things Blizzard could do for the next expansion. However if you in control, who would you want to face? Would it be a straight enemy similar to BC, Wotlk, and Cata? Or a vague story such as classic, parts of cata? Or something even like MoP where it is about heroes..... kinda?

Edit: hopping* -_-
    Last edited by PvPisthelifeforme; 2012-12-24 at 07:37 AM.

I don't really mind, but I definitely want to finally see a water tier of sorts.

Deleted
    Burning Legion.Its time to assault their lands and see once again Kil`Jaeden to show him now who is the ruller of the world

Please oh please let it be the Burning Legion. No more trolls, no more nelves, no orc messiahs or dragons wearing terrible hats! Give us some good old fashioned demon invasions and raids with enemies that are actually intimidating.

I think a new world/planet/whatever you want to call it is long overdue and the entire burning legion is long overdue as well. Maybe going back to that BC stuff will shut some people up finally. lol. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The South Seas and Naga! I want a damn female main antagonist for ONCE! (Queen Azshara)

There are many hints around for the Burning Legion, it's sooner or later coming back to main story of WoW, be that a patch or expansion.

I voted for Buring Legion; however I'd love a Southern Seas Expac as well!

In a way wouldn't an emerald dream expansion also be a new world? True it would be Azeroth, but it would be so different (like 10000x more changed than it was in cata) that it would be completely new.

Just give me Argus already. And Demon Hunters, in some form. Just so they'll stop teasing us with them.

All three need to be done. I would prefer south seas first as it completes the "world" of warcraft, with many locations that are more iconic to the franchise such as Kul Tiras that have yet to be seen in game. Besides, Sargaras and Kil Jaden are more epic "last" bosses and should come at the end of the current lore rather than being precursors to Azshara.

Emerald dream is cool, but I would rather see it as a content patch instead of a full x-pac. Maybe something like firelands in 4.2 with a raid and a questing /daily hub, and maybe with a few five mans thrown in as well.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either give me burning legion or a water expansion then again water isn't very popular to most people here :3

Deleted
    Would like to kill the last old god as an encounter, but as for a focus, I have to agree on a Burning Legion focus. I don't see them putting Sargeras in yet though, which is the fight I absolutely want.

Deleted
    Pvp balance and the nigilating of the gear vs skill difference. Gear has never been so dependant in a pvp infironment.

Player Housing will be the next big thing for Blizzard. Might not be the traditional player housing we see in other games, but Blizz will find a way to fit that into WoW.
    Lorewise I don't know. I would roll a Naga though.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I think a new world/planet/whatever you want to call it is long overdue and the entire burning legion is long overdue as well. Maybe going back to that BC stuff will shut some people up finally. lol. :P
    I want to see Argus (my main is a Draenei).... Lots of other people want demons. Lets go to Argus and fight some demons!

I expect we might get an xpac like this in future but I can't imagine it being the next 1. I think blizzard would want to save something as major as this for further along in the future when subs are dropping off a bit more as I think it would bring back lot of old players who had quit.

I'm not sure i'd like an emerald dream xpac. I can imagine it just be a load of recycled content with a green haze to signify we are in the emerald dream... I just can't imagine how they would make an xpac out of it. Maybe I just don't understand all the lore behind the emerald dream and lack imagination though.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2012-12-24 at 09:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Industrial Revolution! I want to see Azeroth move from an economy based on dragon slaying to one based on manufacturing. Steam engines and bowlers for all!

Emerald Dream, or something "other" yet unknown.

Azshara needs a good killing. Something dealing with ending her and the Naga for good.

Just give me some Draenei please. So I guess my vote goes to burning legion.