Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I really liked how Blizz revamped Tyrande Whisperwind. Night Elves have always been my favorite race, so I don't want them completely altered. Perhaps just cleaned up. New hairstyles and colors. I do like the idea of the glowing eye color. Also be able to have options to new facial tattoos and colors that aren't changed by changing the hair color. Human females also need a little clean up, and a boob job (they still sag funny).

15+ Year Old Account
    Not a customization option (well, currently; it could be though), but I would literally pay $100 to Blizzard directly if they made Blood Elves have larger weapons THAN FREAKING GNOMES.

Yes, I know the lore reason (they're "weak" and rely on magic). However, A) We have Warriors now. B) GNOMES?! GNOMES. REALLY?!

There has to be a compromise between Gnome-sized weapons and Human-sized weapons (Human male and female weaponry are stupidly large).
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    General graphical update and more personality even for druid forms :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Not a customization option (well, currently; it could be though), but I would literally pay $100 to Blizzard directly if they made Blood Elves have larger weapons THAN FREAKING GNOMES.

Yes, I know the lore reason (they're "weak" and rely on magic). However, A) We have Warriors now. B) GNOMES?! GNOMES. REALLY?!

There has to be a compromise between Gnome-sized weapons and Human-sized weapons (Human male and female weaponry are stupidly large).
    the real reason:

weapon size depend on hand size. if you make a weapon too large it clips through your toon's hands and that looks ugly. blood elves have small hands. gnomes have huge hands.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Build types, so you could be a hulking warrior or a skinny mage.

And let you change build/face types in game like you can with hair. Seriously, have the goblin plastic surgery company or something. Open the Thrall Gym. It's a game, let us tit about with it.

most of the things people have already mentioned.
    Warrior/wizard beards for all races.
    Tattoos.
    Better hair options for male humans. Hell better textured hair period. ala Illidan, and Noz.
    eye color options.
    sub race options(fat chance)
    maybe add a jewelry option, like necklaces and rings. Just look how people reacted to having rings during the return of ZG quest.
    Truly all i really want is better shaped/postured/animated Male Night Elves, Space cows, Tauren, and humans(google beta humans they're postured slightly better)
    and although not a classic race give worgens a tail option.

A lot more than 5 aesthetic options, for starters. Though I doubt they'll give height or weight options (in the form of a slider), but I can see them giving 2-3 defined build types.

Ideally they would have character creation options at least as open as Aion, but I severely doubt they are going to do more than throw on a couple extra features and maybe some new hair styles.

Deleted
    Breast size
    megusta

They really need to give a lot more hairstyles to each race. At least 15 for each would suffice...

A LOT more customization options. Wow as the biggest MMO has the worst character creation there is. Everyone look like clones.