Thread: MH / OH weapons

MH / OH weapons

Is it better to have your better weapon in your main hand or off-hand ?

I am asking because I have a RF gara and a reg gara and the weapon it is replacing is Tolokesh, a dagger i had been stuck with which i have been using in MH.

Good thing you dropped the dagger, enh should never use them. This question is brought up quite a bit, right now the stronger should go in main hand for various reasons. I'm sure in the main enhance thread it is explained in more detail but I know one of the main factors is windfury weapon procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post

I am asking because I have a RF gara and a reg gara and the weapon it is replacing is Tolokesh, a dagger i had been stuck with which i have been using in MH.
    Never ever go with a dagger. No matter what.

The stronger should always be placed in ure MH.

Deleted
    MH is a little stronger, but in fact only a little. Mostly because Lava Lash scales of OH weapon dps.

So put your best weapons in MH.

Shaman is purely heavy hitter now, we moved away from daggers and sp weapons thanks to blizzards multiple nerfs to stop us from using them anywho

Axes/maces/fists only now

Slow / Slow.

Take that dagger and throw it out / DE it / Vendor it. Seriously. Slow Blues from heroics are more dps than those utter pieces of crap.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    i never understood why people was thinking to use dagger is better than Axe / Fist etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by TheSerialSniper View Post

The real answer is based on weapon speed OH speed > MH speed. which is why we never use daggers, ever. If they are equal speed, then you drop to MH dps > OH dps. which basically means put the better weapon in your MH... for now (as someone mentioned). If you have not, i do highly recommend you read the sticky thread on enhancement in this forum. It will explain and list some important class information that will benefit you.