What should i level next???

Hey,

So I got a free lvl boost to 80 coz of scroll of ress.
    I've already got a pala, a DK, and a rogue lvl 90.
    Shammy and hunter are not so far behind 80 so its not worth it...

since it cannot be used on monks, my choice is mage, lock, warrior ... i'm thinking about warrior, i just love melee, but i never ever tried ranged, dont like the fact of a class doing only one thing (dps), also warriors can dw 2h so...

what do u guys think? my choice should be...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you love melee, never tried ranged and like the versatility of warriors.... why do you need us to tell you what to do? You answered your own question. You stand to like playing a class no matter what you do (warriors) or you gamble not liking it at all and wasting your scroll (mage/lock). Can't be more black and white than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Well if you love melee, never tried ranged and like the versatility of warriors.... why do you need us to tell you what to do? You answered your own question. You stand to like playing a class no matter what you do (warriors) or you gamble not liking it at all and wasting your scroll (mage/lock). Can't be more black and white than that.
    Aye. Personally I'd go with the warrior, mainly because it's a free boost and it would be a class you'd probably play. Using the boost on a ranged and then letting it sit there to rot is rather pointless.

Deleted
    OP, you just answered your own question. If you prefer melee over ranged, the best choice is warrior. If it's not it, then I'd recommand you to try out feral druid, heard it's pretty strong.