Thread: NPCScan Busted?

15+ Year Old Account

NPCScan Busted?

For some reason my NPCScan doesn't work anymore. I've done everything I can think of. I've deleted my cache many times. I've deleted NPCScan's saved variables in my WTF folder for all toons. I've disabled all my other addons and just left NPC scan running. I've checked that option that says "find completed achievement NPCs". No matter what I do I'm not getting that popup when I'm close to a rare.

Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Anyone have any ideas that I haven't tried? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    For some reason my NPCScan doesn't work anymore. I've done everything I can think of. I've deleted my cache many times. I've deleted NPCScan's saved variables in my WTF folder for all toons. I've disabled all my other addons and just left NPC scan running. I've checked that option that says "find completed achievement NPCs". No matter what I do I'm not getting that popup when I'm close to a rare.

Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Anyone have any ideas that I haven't tried? Thanks.
    You want to delete the cache file located at: \World of Warcraft\Cache\WDB\enUS\

delete gamecreaturecache.wdb

are you sure you have "Load Out-of-Date Addons" clicked? as far as i know, NPCScan hasn't been updated to 5.1a, the tiny patch we got not too long after 5.1