Deleted

Best pet buffs for survival

I only do some 5-mans and dailies, and cba to visit stable master every time, so which 5 pets have best buffs/debuffs for survival spec? Of course i have 5% crit, mastery and ranged haste, but what about last two? Magic vulnerability because survival has mostly elemental damage(?), armor debuff or physical vulnerability?

I'm so baddie that i dont really care what buffs other players would need in random 5-mans and will change pets only to get missing buffs for myself.

Cat, Wolf, Hyena, Ravager and Raptor I guess.
    Mast., Crit, Atk Speed, 4% damage, 12% -armor

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably want a Wind Serpent or Dragonhawk in there somewhere for the 5% Magic Dmg debuff. In Cata it was very strong for Surv, although with the MoP cycle changes you do a bit more Physical damage so it's probably come down slightly.

edit: Orrrr AoE Sunder as Aertea mentions. That's pretty awesome too.

For personal DPS, ties broken by group benefit:

Wolf > Hyena > Cat > Dragonhawk > Tallstrider > Ravager

I personally run Tallstrider when everything else is covered since AE sunder is awesome.

Deleted
    Hmm, yeah, as glaive toss benefits from aoe sunder, serpent spread does not. I think i'll go crit, mastery, ranged haste, magic vulnerability and that aoe armor debuff. And there is almost always one plate dps that brings physical vulnerability anyway. (if they use it, that is, can't really remember if it was tied in their normal rotation skills)

Thank you for responses.