View Poll Results: Do you like cuddling?

Voters
1112. This poll is closed
  • Yes. (I'm a man)

886 79.68%
  • Yes. (I'm a woman)

112 10.07%
  • No. (I'm a man)

91 8.18%
  • No. (I'm a woman)

23 2.07%
Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I love cuddling.

I haven't cuddled recently, my last partner was about 3 years ago. There's something very strange about it. Cuddling isn't fun, it doesn't challenge me or give me a goal to achieve it's just nice, ya know?

Actually, do animals count? I had to look after a great big Belgian Shep the other month who loved to cuddle

I say "great big", I'm only 5, 6 so it probably wasn't that big

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep guy here and I love to cuddle with the gf : D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I put silly quotes and gibberish in my signatures entirely unrelated to the pictures on ze left. God, it's like you don't even know me, PizzaSHARK. After all we've been through? I'm hurt.

Oh noes. But when in doubt, assume fetal position!
    No offense, but you're not a grown man are you? In the event that you are, your signature picture is highly disturbing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuddling with the least amount of contact would be acceptable lol Like maybe feet touching or something like that. I like my personal bubble.

Deleted
    Depends on the mood I guess. Sometimes I want to cuddle, some times I don't have the need. But I never "NOT" want to cuddle :P If that makes any sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post

She's a drama queen and a cuddle kat.
    D'awww she looks like my cat. She has British Bombay in her doesn't she ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I think a lot of you fail to realize what cuddling is... I believe that a few of you only assume you like cuddling, only because you've either never done it or you think you'll be rewarded at the end of it with a bit of tail... but no... I've been in relationships and cuddling is stupid... I don't hate cuddling in general... it's acceptable if you just finished or you're about to... or it's the early morning when you wake up or the night when you're about to go to bed... but when I was in relationships, this wasn't necessarily when it happened. It would be 3 in the afternoon and I just go back from work, she would be like "Come to the couch and cuddle me and keep me warm" I wouldn't mind, so I would wrap the blanket around us and sit right side up so I can watch some shows... but noooo... she wants to lay down sideways and turn the TV off for quietness... WTF! We don't do anything but lay there and listen to her snore and anytime I would try and move, she would wake up and be like "ohh don't leave, I was just about falling asleep... so no... cuddling in that sense pisses me off because it's annoying and time consuming... cuddling in any aspect that I mentioned before that is acceptable is fine.
    pussywhiped.jpg

I kid, but seriously don't cuddle if you don't want to. Cuddling can be great, but cuddling when you don't feel like it is like trying to have sex without a boner, doesn't work.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Like to cuddle, then again come from a rather cuddly culture.
    We all cuddle, its normal to see bands of people all bundled up

Edit: im a guy.
    To me its purely nonsexual, cuddle with friends or gfs, no difference

Yes, totally!

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    No offense, but you're not a grown man are you? In the event that you are, your signature picture is highly disturbing.
    Oh noes, he has an anime character in his signature, sound the pedo alert... *sigh*

Cuddles are the best!

My girlfriend says I'm a very comfy character so lucky for me, cuddles are always apart of my day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Oh noes, he has an anime character in his signature, sound the pedo alert... *sigh*
    A picture of what appears to be a possibly pre-pubescent schoolgirl crouched up in the fetal position like she's recently been violated.

Yeah, not weird at all....

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    A picture of what appears to be a possibly pre-pubescent schoolgirl crouched up in the fetal position like she's recently been violated.

Yeah, not weird at all....
    That is your interpretation of it really.

Also its an image that he thinks is cute or just likes, do you associate everything you find as cute with sex? :P
    If so i would be worried about mankind and its internet obsession of cats
    Felines better start protecting their anuses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmm! I have always loved it whether involving a beloved pet, Family & Friends that I love or cuddling my husband <3

Yummy bonding hormone, oxytocin ^^

use as directed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    That is your interpretation of it really.

Also its an image that he thinks is cute or just likes, do you associate everything you find as cute with sex? :P
    If so i would be worried about mankind and its internet obsession of cats
    Felines better start protecting their anuses!
    Everything Nice is pretty much always an awesome person so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

It's just I don't really get why a girl in school uniform would be on the floor in the fetal position? And also why anyone would choose specifically THAT picture as their sig. Then again I don't get a lot of the stuff on MMO-Champion and neither do the people I tell about it in real life.

Boy did people have a good laugh when I told them about bronies, and they definitely weren't laughing with them.

But that's a story for another day...
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2012-12-26 at 01:35 AM.

Yes, I like it and when its cold I can go all day cuddling.

After sex I usually like to lay back or take a bath, I guess girls say that men dont like it because most men dont like to cuddle after sex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlily View Post
    Yummy bonding hormone, oxytocin ^^

use as directed
    Sage advice, sugarlily, sage advice *nods up and down stroking his non existent beard*
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-12-26 at 01:46 AM.

Sure, it's another component in building a relationship and has its time, place, and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I put silly quotes and gibberish in my signatures entirely unrelated to the pictures on ze left. God, it's like you don't even know me, PizzaSHARK. After all we've been through? I'm hurt.
    I'm sorry? :-/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I'm sorry? :-/
    She's always doing that, hehe.

OT: Cuddling is nice! =p