Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    The... what??

Throws random hate. Provides 0 examples or arguments.

How's that for beign toxic? xD
    lol.... cool so be one of those people... cool... bye

Keyboard Turner
    great WoW Classic Season of Discovery video

Quote Originally Posted by Lynexia View Post
    I love to play but the SoD community is hella toxic and Blizzard doesn't care to fix the problem instead punishes victims for their frustrated retaliation to constant abuse.
    That’s life man. No matter what hobby or outlet you find enjoyable you’ll always have groups that are more toxic to you. The hardest part truly is finding the right people to be around so don’t give up. Keep playing if you want and slowly but surely you’ll find the right people that click with your style of gameplay and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ParzivalMcfly17 View Post
    That’s life man. No matter what hobby or outlet you find enjoyable you’ll always have groups that are more toxic to you. The hardest part truly is finding the right people to be around so don’t give up. Keep playing if you want and slowly but surely you’ll find the right people that click with your style of gameplay and fun.
    Well sadly being in OCE my only choice now would be to completely from scratch since blizzard also doesn't allow for changes to characters on SoD. Doesn't matter I have plenty of mates on retail and we've been smashing M+ so meh.