Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I broke my Game Boy advance after trying for about 48 hours in 3 days to get a feebas on Ruby (i think?) That DAMNED thing was the only thing i was missing for a complete Pokedex. I even had the damned evolution.
    I got it eventually but I had to get a new gameboy :P
    Not a game per se but here's that

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghosts and Goblins NES

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    ET for the Atari was awful I had no clue on earth what you were supposed to do same for a lot of other Atari games, Dark Souls 2 I died about 12 times in the first 30 minutes or so and got pissed off and haven't played it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Most annoying? Probably the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game on the NES, despite people hating on that game I really liked it, but that dam level where you had to swim through those vines I mean Jesus f***ing Christ.... I had nightmares as a kid on that level. Thank you Konami...
    I always got my mum to do that last section with the series of not quite turtle sized gaps, I'm pretty sure I thought she was magic by nailing it every time. Granted I was like 2 years old.

Mario party tore friendships (and palms) apart. I swear when those on the 64 came out the bandaid and bandage sales saw sudden booms.

Also Halo 2 on Live. If I had to pinpoint when I started to despise the human race it was than.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Homeworld 1 & 2
    Too damn unforgiving

And wow pvp sometimes

bucky O'hare on the first nintendo... I tried playing it like 2 years ago and that shit is still just as freaking hard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader86 View Post
    Superman 64.
    Have to go with this. That game made no sense what so ever.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Played Mischief Makers for the N64 when I was around 8 or 9. Was never able to beat it and it pissed me off to no end. I always lost at some race or something like that. I'll have to get that game so I can get it out of my system.

10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta go with Dark Souls as well. Frustrating beyond belief. Die a thousand plus times. Clear most of an area after about 30 or 40 deaths, almost to the next save point, and die to a skeleton hit-box pushing you off a ledge. Or coming around a corner, camera goes wonky, and you get two-shot by something you didn't even know was there, thanks to the camera spinning around.

I could go on, and on, and on...instead, I'm gonna go play though it for the 10th time. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mario Kart Double-Dash. My lord. This game is frustrating and annoying as hell. You're just coming first in a race, 10 seconds form the finish line and suddenly you hit a banana, get fly bombed, hit by bowers special, green shelled, red shelled, hit another banana, yoshi throws his special egg at you, hit another banana, get owned by baby marios special, hit another banana and end up dead last.

Deleted
    FIFA no doubt.

bart vs the space mutants for nes

The most annoying moment I have EVER had in a video game was in Dark Souls with those god damn archers in Anor Lando

Deleted
    most annoying game is easily gw2..

most frustrating moment when I ragequit was near the end of Tales of Eternia (PS1) where you had to do a special button combo in the last fight (after what felt like hours of the fight already), I didn't make it, had to start all over again.. after about five tries I ragequit and never tried that boss again.. (though I love that game and played it again many times, this button combo just sucked xD)
    (maybe I should mention I was around 14 and wasn't that firm with the PS buttons (never played PS before), so I just wasn't fast enough)

Easly WoW, also most fightning games with sudden difficulty spikes.

Probably Max Payne 3. Very good gameplay but just when I'm getting into the "OH YEAH LETS BREAK UP SOME REAL SHIT IN SOME SPECTACULAR WAY!" .... Nope, cutscene!

So fucking many cutscenes I wanted to tear my eyes out, not because they were bad, but because they were so many it broke the entire flow of game and in the end made it very tiresome to wad through.

Deleted
    Recent games: Torchlight 2 frustrates me quite a bit: I loathe the fumble mechanic.
    Oldies: Realms of the Haunting, simply because it scared the bejesus out of me. Couldn't finish the game (must've been 11).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader86 View Post
    Superman 64.
    Amen to that brother!

Diablo 3 because of micro stutters.

Deleted
    Diddy Kong Racing
    Battletoads
    Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts

Took me a while to finally beat them