Thread: BMAH Post Times

BMAH Post Times

I have noticed that most BMAH items are posted so that the auction ends between 11pm-2am server. I have been beaten out several times on items that I could definitely afford and would have liked to have simply because I have a work schedule and cannot stay up all night on the game. Take a look at maybe ending some of them prime time?? Because as you know the bidding really doesnt begin until there is 30 min. left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanntana View Post
    Because as you know the bidding really doesnt begin until there is 30 min. left.
    If you seriously want the item, bid the highest you're willing to go, period. Especially if you're going to be leaving after.

Personally, I'll bid ahead of time for items I dont really want too much just to spur the bids along and help get gold out of the system. If I end up getting the item for a low bid, cool.

I was assuming it ended at the daily reset. (which is 3am for Kil'jaeden (US))
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."