Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    First I took your post seriously but then I saw this:

Quote Originally Posted by joseac2001 View Post
    Hunter 2-5 years old
    Really, I have a hard time believing there are a lot of kids aged 2-5 playing this game.

If it was just a bad typo and the op was trying to type 12-15, then no, still don't think this rule could be applied to anyone. I play paladins, priest, hunter, druid, shaman, monk, where does this put me? Can't relate it to anyone in the guilds I've been in too...

10+ Year Old Account
    18 and i play a paladin (guess the numbers got lucky there)
    a priest, hunter, and dk....i got a good laugh out of a few of the age specifications you put tho xD
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    I'm a DK, been since WotLK launch, am 24 years old and I know most of top DKs on my realm and not even one is below 22. Also according to your post, druid bar should be lowered to 6 years, 'cause that's how much I would give you for creating this thread.

People on the internet who try to go psychoanalytical on any subject always end up looking like retards.
    I've had the idea for a while that your personality has an impact on what role you take, but not what class you take. Classes are arbitrary.
    I don't know who I'm quoting now, but someone once said: "Tanking is skill, healing in art and DPS is science" and I think that's one of the most beautiful things I've read... about WoW that is.

There is truth to it, and good DPSer is the guy that reads, specs, respecs, cries if he doesn't get his trinket and races for the meter (then there are meter-whores who ignore the fight and stay on the boss 100% of the time, but we don't count retards)

Healing is much more an overview of the situation, and estimating, especially in tight situations, what is most important to heal first and second and so on and so forth.

Tanks is eye-to-hand cordination along with a commanding presence, sort of like a goalkeeper in football. Honestly who gives a shit if this guy gemmed better if he doesn't have the confidence to reorganize the fight. I mean have you see those tanks who are so afraid of doing mistakes, that they make minimal movements and end up having all their DPS standing in a fucking slime puddle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    they aren't connected in any way, shape, or form.
    This, lock this thread already...there is nothing to discuss.

I'm 21 and I play Paladin, Rogue, and Shammy (ele) on a regular basis...I'm definitely in a mix of those age groups no?

Deleted
    've played a warrior from 25 to 32 years, now I have a monk with 32 ½ years lol

Hi, so i was talking to me guildmates ramdom stuff when this subject came up, the thing is i think people of certain ages tends to pick certain classes, what u guys think? Maybe something like

Warrior 24+
    Monk 15-40 (cause is the new hip)
    Mage 18+
    Hunter 2-5 years old
    Priest 17-20 (holy 45+ years with and active professional career in medicine)
    Druid 25+
    DK 10 years olds (probably with a 60+ hunter)
    Rogue 15 years back in vanilla cause havent seen one since mop
    Paladin 12-20
    Shaman 30+
    Warlock 19+

Sorry for my bad english, btw my main is a druid and im 26 lol
    I'm 31 and have a Paladin main. Was a Druid from vanilla till MoP. That being said, I think the average age in my guild is somewhere between 25-45 so I think that pretty much kills your theory.

Damn U got me!!... the list is for i dont know reflect my fail sense of humor, maybe?... but i do think it has something to do with it (besides other factors) obviusly when u are totally new to the game your first char... another huge factor could be the movie you saw last night... yes "legolas" hunters im talking to you! you too "maximus" warriors!!
    10/10 - Would read again. Thanks for the laughs!

Deleted
    I would say it has a lot more to do with ones personality and preference, which is not directly linked with age. So no.

While this may have been an attempt at humor, it's really not going to accomplish anything other than pissing off a lot of people.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions