Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Soloed as destro. Went pet-less until the adds spawned, summoned voidlord, had it tank the adds and killed the boss. Never got tombed with this tactic.

Used ember tab, glyph of siphon life to keep myself alive.

Deleted
    Helped out a friend with this boss last week, didn't realise killing him was such a big deal till I saw this thread! We 1-shot it as Blood DK/ enhance...

Try going in alone rather than as a pair - you should be able to do it as either class. Done it as ret/disc when looking for some transmog stuff, haven't taken my shammy yet but it should be doable.

Failing that;

The tomb does 104% health as dmg so you need to cast a heal which does 5% of health or greater, while the person is tombed. And it happens over a 4sec window - which should be plenty of time for you to cast a couple of heals. If you don't make the heal, have you tried just carrying on instead of wiping - it will take longer but should work

I can solo kt easily in my OS Enhance gear. MW5 heals, interrupts, and spreading out defensive cds should be more than enough. Oh and don't stand in the ground AoE.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    We've done it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turtledragon View Post
    I can solo kt easily in my OS Enhance gear. MW5 heals, interrupts, and spreading out defensive cds should be more than enough. Oh and don't stand in the ground AoE.

That last sentence so much.

If you're able to interrupt regular frostbolts and avoid the circles of death that hit for 100k~ish it shouldn't be a prob.

You're also going to want to save cd's for when he summon adds.

Classes with passive damage reduction will not die as long as they are at full health on the first frost tomb, without needing heals. This applies to at least warlocks with soul link and a pet out. If you have the opportunity spec into things such as cheat death for this fight.