Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    My only issue with PE is the "fight length" problem. If you get to cast it twice its the best, if you can´t then it might not be the best choice.
    Right. Don't forget about the glyphed version either. If you get more uptime with the glyphed version this will probably come out ahead of EotE as well. Like tonight, when we're hitting Jin'rohk, his conductive waters phases are all essentially burn phases and occur every 90 seconds. That means every phase we could be popping EM and every other phase we could have a PE fire elemental out with our Ascendance hanging out. This is the type of fight where PE will pull ahead of UF/EotE. The Horridon fight I'll definitely be switching back to UF/EotE because it has a large AOE component and no definitive burn phase.

Deleted
    This what i found on french Shaman Website

Any date on those sims?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranu View Post
    Any date on those sims?
    Hunted down the sims (see here), and it looks like they were done before the rppm/meta nerf.

It also looks like his/her orc herbalism sims aren't using lifeblood, which is why they appear lower than expected. Also only 1 stormlash totem (default is 2).
    Last edited by Nitwit; 2013-03-05 at 08:52 PM.