Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Your getting a 14 boss raid... I mean thats what everyone wanted wasn't it?
    12+1 heroic only. But you point still stands.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Your getting a 14 boss raid... I mean thats what everyone wanted wasn't it?
    This.

Most people have been complaining constantly about raids not having enough bosses. Even now there is a 13 Boss raid coming, then people start complaining about non-raiders... It's obviously the circle of life in WoW, one finds a solution to a complaint, then the same person complains about another thing. And for those people who are doing LFR only, 12 bosses in 4 different wings will give you something to do, unless you force yourself to do it all on the first day after reset..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    5.2 is coming in about May, based on what Ghostcrawler said.

May is about 7 months after Mists came out, with no new content for the non raiders or PvPers to get gear from.

The way they phrased WHY there's no new dungeons insinuates there will be NO NEW DUNGEONS FOR THE ENTIRE EXPANSION. They seem to think LFR has replaced dungeons in progression, period. Which is not right, in any way.
    Erh, but it is.., every single player to every come down the pipe hits LFR instantly to grab the gear, are you the one exception?- no one I know of, or have heard of (with the exception of one player I've known since Vanilla, and apparently you now) even remotely gives a flying f... about lore or otherwise, only the pixels which is why there's so many "casuals" complaining about dailies.

They can see those "nice" pixels at honored / revered and think it'll take 2-4 months getting there, because they also have 4-10 others chars they want to get geared instantly also.

Scenario's, dailies, LFR is all for the true casual players to have a gearing path that extends at least a full patch, just like raiders spend a full patch getting their BiS from heroic raid content.., but as always, if something takes "to long" which is usually more then a couple of days, or there isn't enough easy pathways, or to many pathways, "casuals" will scream their little bitching lungs off complaining about blizzard.

OT; There's lots of other stuff to do in the game, if you don't enjoy anything else.., then the game is over for you, and you should unsub immediately and never come back, because you'll never be satisfied..!

Perhaps blizzard is finally realising, that content needs to be rolled out at an ever increasing speed because they let "casuals" into everything, and they will never ever be happy about anything.., ever, so now they can put out, or shut the f... up!
    Last edited by Banzhe; 2012-12-31 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    at this rate, the next expansion will have no dungeons.

dont get me wrong, I like MoP, but ffs, look at how many UNIQUE dungeons BC had. now look at the number of new instances in MoP (ignore the remakes)...it isnt many.
    Unique like how Mechanar (Bloof elf machinery with demons), Arcatraz (Blood elf machinery with jail theme, also demons) and Botanica (Blood elf machinery with plants, also demons) were so different looking?

Or Shattered Halls (Fel Orc stronghold), Ramparts (Fel Orc stronghold), and Blood Furnace (Fel Orc stronghold's prison)?

Perhaps Shadow Labyrinth (same appearance as the rest of Auchindoun), Sethekk Halls (Auchindoun appearance, WITH BIRDS!), and Crypts (Auchindoun again, but with GHOSTS OOooooOOOOooOOH!) were crazy different?

How about those Serpentshrine instances? Slave Pens (tunnel with machinery and Naga with Broken slaves!) and Steamvaults (tunnel with machinery and Naga with Broken slaves, AND FISH TANKS!)

The only instances that were left out of this list were Magister's Terrace (one instance), Black Morass, Old Hillsbrad, Underbog, and Mana-Tombs (which is loose, since it's the same as the rest of Auchindoun, just Ethereal lighting). I count FIVE UNIQUE (loosely, imo four) instances.

Compared to Mist's: Shado-pan Monastery, Temple of the Jade Serpent, Stormstout Brewery, Siege of Niuazo Temple, and Gate of the Setting Sun. That gives Mist's five unique instances, since we apparently cannot count re-done content as new, even though it is completely redone and just in the same location as an old instance (which would give one more unique to Mists for the Scarlet Monastery instances. Debatable for Scholomance, but I would say no, since the general theme and flow of the instance is still intact).

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's more concerning what will happen to the LFR queue at this point if there aren't other avenues of gear catch up. Not only would it be a nightmare for new players, but it would be a nightmare for gearing up your alts. You could potentially never have enough gear to get out of the first tier of LFR, with dramatic times to queue each week.

If there are other ways to get gear, even if it's as terrible as adding increased rewards to the rep vendors, then it's not so bad. I would really prefer a more engaging system though. A couple of 'new' ways to handle this is to upgrade the quality of loot that drops from the heroics we already have. Instead of having the ilvls be enough to get into the first raid tier, it should be increased to the second raid tier. Now the old heroics are still valuable, keeping dungeons queues going quickly, but still requiring effort to get back into raiding.

Another solution would be to add crafting recipes that can make the gear found in the first tier of raiding, where mats for that gear drop only in that raid tier. This way better players will still queue in LFR to farm their mats to make gold, providing quicker queues and a higher level of success. Then high level epics can be sold as BOE on the AH.

This is just two ideas, but there needs to be some solution going forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh I remember the cursing and yelling by players when those New Troll dungeons came out in Cata ...I laughed my butt off ...to me those places were a easy easy fight.....I guess since I did them old school it would be easy for some of us lol.....