Seal of Truth or Seal of Insight? Was so sure until now.

From mostly everything that I've researched and everything I've been told Seal of Insight should be used while tanking at all times. I've recently joined a new guild and went on my first raid, as well as my first time, in MV 10M. I did well aside from cleaning some things up but I was approached (very respectfully) by a member of the raid group (plays Hunter/Priest). They said that I should be using Seal of Truth when single target tanking at all times due to increased DPS as well as increased threat, and was adamant that I wouldn't be able to hold aggro with their hard hitting dps. I explained my case but they said healing from insight was negligible (I was 9.4% healing on overall data.) I don't feel my threat is a problem at all, not with that group and not with harder hitting DPS. I am glyphed with Glyph of the Battle Healer as well.

Is he right? Should I maybe start out with Seal of Truth then switch to Seal of Insight once I've established threat? Or stay with Seal of Insight? Everything I was sure of is now gone due to that comment and I just want to make sure that I am playing my role correctly.

Chat Log
    Chat Log continued

*Adding in the message in it's entirety. For those that were curious.

**My last thread somehow vanished? It wasn't until I tried to post the images and not the link and maybe violated some rules. So here's a new thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    They nerfed Truth for tanking so badly that its pointless to use it.

I've been switching between Truth and Insight regularly in fights.
    Truth in neglectable damage/downtime of damage, Insight on heavy AoE phases to help out on the healing.
    Can even switch to Insight whenever you obtain 5 stacks of censure and pop it back on to keep it rolling.

As for wether he is right or not, it's a yes and a no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombix View Post
    **My last thread somehow vanished? It wasn't until I tried to post the images and not the link and maybe violated some rules. So here's a new thread!
    Your post triggered an automatic spam filter that caused it to be placed in the moderation queue. I've gone ahead and approved it, so it should be visible now.

~Fhi