Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Pandaren Monk twistedsista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    the west country
    Posts
    1,824
    didnt he make hair products?

  2. #62
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19,302
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    didnt he make hair products?
    His brand sure did.

    OT, couldn't care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Russia - where free media is almost dead under the boot of Kremlin brainwashing propaganda.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    His brand sure did.

    OT, couldn't care less.
    thats one sweeeeeeeeet mullet.

    Dudes in sweden still rock those?

  4. #64
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19,302
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    thats one sweeeeeeeeet mullet.

    Dudes in sweden still rock those?
    No, while I still see it flourish in the South of the US
    Need to watch more episodes of those Alligator Hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Russia - where free media is almost dead under the boot of Kremlin brainwashing propaganda.

  5. #65
    The Unstoppable Force Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Emerald City
    Posts
    23,012
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    thats one sweeeeeeeeet mullet.

    Dudes in sweden still rock those?
    Sweet and mullet in the same sentence is a sin against nature.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    No, while I still see it flourish in the South of the US
    Need to watch more episodes of those Alligator Hunters!

    lol touche my friend touche.

    i just figured it was a yearbook photo of you or something.


    and seriously....

    They show stuff like aligator hunter, rocket city rednecks, and duck dynasty over in the EU?

  7. #67
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    The guy that made shampoo died?
    exactly what i thought when reading this :P

    my knowledge of modern history is not good. i knew of the gulf war, did not know the generals name though.
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  8. #68
    The Unstoppable Force Didactic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Emerald City
    Posts
    23,012
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    I never claimed that "my" view on stuff is the only 100% truth, but when I look at world politics, it isnt coincidence imho (the us military presence in middle east), but nvm. Also why do you think that EU army would attack Russia.... they tried 3 times, failed miserably 3 times :P
    I am not saying they would. I am saying if they did, the various gaps would probably give the EU the advantage.

    Comparing a modern attack to past failures is not valid, for a variety of reasons. The greatest being that logistics have vastly improved even since WWII.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.
    - Thucydides

    There is a modern myth that people have always tended towards democracy, constitutions, electoral rights; but in truth, love of freedom has never been the predominant note of popular politics. At most times, popular demand has been for a strong government.
    - Eugen Weber

  9. #69
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19,302
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    lol touche my friend touche.

    i just figured it was a yearbook photo of you or something.


    and seriously....

    They show stuff like aligator hunter, rocket city rednecks, and duck dynasty over in the EU?
    One channel shows it in lack of other shows, think its Discovery Mix.
    Lucky for me there is some Myth Busters in between red neck shows like above and Gun Smiths etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Russia - where free media is almost dead under the boot of Kremlin brainwashing propaganda.

  10. #70
    Who cares?

    I rather give my /care to the creator of Thunderbirds who died.
    You may remember me from such threads as!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...18#post8213418

  11. #71
    The Unstoppable Force Immortan Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    24,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Who cares?

    I rather give my /care to the creator of Thunderbirds who died.
    Yet you or anybody else bothered to post the link, you cannot care that much.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Yet you or anybody else bothered to post the link, you cannot care that much.
    Yes let's do that on a mobile so it posts a mobile optimized link which will be unreadable.

    Got a smart one here.
    You may remember me from such threads as!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...18#post8213418

  13. #73
    The Unstoppable Force Immortan Rich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK
    Posts
    24,630
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Yes let's do that on a mobile so it posts a mobile optimized link which will be unreadable.

    Got a smart one here.
    Am I psychic for assuming you can only afford a phone and not a PC?

    Edit, the link in your tells us what kind of person you are, so shoo!
    Last edited by Immortan Rich; 2012-12-29 at 02:23 AM.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Am I psychic for assuming you can only afford a phone and not a PC?

    Edit, the link in your tells us what kind of person you are, so shoo!
    oh snap, no you didn't

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •