Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    No, but it's certainly an indication of something. Warlocks have generally been one of the least player classes in the game, not just arena.

That doesn't neceserily mean they're underpowered, but it is a pretty good indicator that they may not be fun, and lack of fun can certainly stem from poor / stressful pvp play, since warlocks rarely struggle on the pve front (some previous tiers often had them having to work twice as hard as other classes for the same output, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, since at least it was engaging).
    That's my point. fun != OP.

This class is not fun to me. But I know people who rolled a lock just because they were OP for arena at some point. Not because they felt the class was fun, but for them, being op was fun!! This is the problem between fun and balance. You love your enhance sham and dont really like warlocks, but when you see that with the same skill, you win with your lock where you can do nothing with your enhance, you finaly choose to play your lock!!

Everybody see the fun where they feel it. But still!! Warlock is still one of the least played class. Make me think that: if you dont count people who rolled warlock because it is (was) op for pvp or pve, their is à very few people who choosed this class just because they felt it fun. And I believe this is the problem with this class représentation.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2012-12-28 at 06:51 PM.

Deleted
    why do people hate Warlocks?

-fear
    -death coil
    -fear
    -SL/SL
    -fear
    -Wrath Conflag
    -fear
    -UA dispell
    -fear
    -5.0 Chaos Bolt