Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemp View Post
    But If everyone transfer how will I gank hordes of horde in the jade forest like I did today?
    I like the way you think

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I've played a few MMOs and most of them have offered server transfers for free but put a time frame on how often you can move (say, once a month). I don't understand why they'd never possibly put something similar in place...say, $10 for a server transfer and you can do it once a month.
    If it were only $10, I'd create a Horde toon on my main (Alliance) server, push a full set of heirlooms onto her and ship her off to the PVE server I'm doing Horde on. I just want to see the storylines from the Horde POV and if $10 could get me there twice as fast (Monk's +50% exp buff already in place), I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    If it were only $10, I'd create a Horde toon on my main (Alliance) server, push a full set of heirlooms onto her and ship her off to the PVE server I'm doing Horde on. I just want to see the storylines from the Horde POV and if $10 could get me there twice as fast (Monk's +50% exp buff already in place), I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    If they did reduce the price, I would like to see it limited to one time per 6 months, move as many as you want now, cause you won't get another chance to do it for 180 days. At a reduced price, it just makes people more nonchalant about realm hopping. Not saying you would go back, but maybe pack up and hit a different server the next month if that one turned out horrible. They would have to minimize the amount of hopping.

Free transfer, so we can destroy the server communities even faster!

I am not touching the PvP realm issue but multi-character transfers are another topic altogether. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable suggestion for the players to be able to transfer a notable number of characters at once for a somewhat discounted price.

There are risks with the biggest ones being tied to individual realm economies but as long as the service is designed appropriately with smart limitations then I think the pros outweight the cons.