Thread: Script

Script

how do i write a script to do something? For example interupt when someone casts.

10+ Year Old Account
    You [as a player] don't need a script to press a button to interact with a target. o.O Anything more advanced, such as macroing, you're being very vague with.

Quote Originally Posted by Booberscooper View Post
    how do i write a script to do something? For example interupt when someone casts.
    I don't think MMO Champ is the place to go to help you learn how to create a bot.

Scripts are not allowed, they are considered as 3rd party software(Hacks/cheats).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I don't think MMO Champ is the place to go to help you learn how to create a bot.
    WELL this certainly shows how naive I was about the topic. xD

There are addons that will recommend spells to cast and in what order based on your current fight. You might want to check out WoW Curse for a combat addon.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    There are addons that will recommend spells to cast and in what order based on your current fight. You might want to check out WoW Curse for a combat addon.
    yea i know but i want something that will interupt immediately because lag always interferes with my interupting. that way i can keep dps'ing and auto-matickly interupt him

10+ Year Old Account
    What you're asking to do goes against the ToS and is not discussed here.

Closing